The Best Fast Bowler

Who do u think is the best FAST bowler in the world?

• Shane Bond

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Brett Lee

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Shoaib Akthar

Votes: 20 25.6%

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Freddie Flintoff :p
Not Brett Lee, he doesn't have the accuracy. I was amused to see in the latest LG rankings that Matthew Hoggard is ranked as England's top bowler above Jones, Flintoff and Harmison!!!

Eddie

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was amused to see in the latest LG rankings that Matthew Hoggard is ranked as England's top bowler above Jones, Flintoff and Harmison!!!

lol yeah just saw that..

Hogard ranked #9 in the world for bowling??? at best he is the 4th best bowler in england, but 9th in the world..give me a break.

themuel1

International Coach
Why isn't there an option for Harmsion, Jones or Flintoff pace-ace?

I would go for Jones or Flintoff (can't decide)

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
Best in what sense?? since the above bowlers has been asked for so the question should have been something like "Best Amongst Fastest?" as there r many better than all the mentioned. Anyway i have categorized each bowlers strength and weakness in following order:

Fastest:
1. Shoaib Akhter
2. Brett Lee (Second by slight margin to Akhter)
3. Shane Bond

Fitness:
All the mentioned bowlers are frequent subjected to injuries. imo Lee is fittest among them followed by Akhter & Bond.

1. Brett Lee
2. Shoaib Akhter
3. Shane Bond

Skill & Control
1. Shane Bond
2. Brett Lee
3. Shoaib Akhter

Davew78

School Cricketer
Gotta be Bond. Swings the ball as well as cuts it off the pitch. Fast and the nicest action of the three as well.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
What do you mean actually? If you mean the fastest of 'em all than its Akhtar most definitely. But if you are talking about skill and control, then its gotta be Bond (Although he has lost some pace). BTW, include Harmison and Ntini aswell.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Yea, why no Flintoff, Jones or Harmisson? All 3 can reach 90 mph? I would have to go for Flintoff.

langerrox

International Coach
they arent genuine 'fast bowlers' brett, shoaib and bond on their day can bowl 160 mark harmy is not fast enough to be in this category neither hoggard or jones or even flintoff.:p

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Ok langerrox, if bowling 95 mph isnt genuine fast I dont know what is :p

But yes I follow you, these 3 will, well actually shoaib doesnt much anymore. He has lost a lot of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread