Story The Blues Cricket Club (True to the Blue)

Why do you even need to write history? Just get on with the story, nobody needs a history lesson and if we did, we'd find it ourselves

2v9airo.jpg

Australian Domestic Cricket Squads

Monday, 12 July 2010

Victoria

Victorian+Bushrangers.JPG

Victorian Bushrangers is also known DEC Bushrangers. The famous Shane Warne led the team for about 7 years. MCG which is known as Melbourne Cricket Ground is their home ground. They made up a squad for the domestic season. The players were named by the managers, selcetor and the coach. The Team led Sheffield Shield Titled Wins for about 28 times, Ford Ranger Cup Title Wins for about 4 time and KFC Twenty20 Big Bash Wins for 4 times. And With this all They are ready for the 2010/11 competition. They've Announced the squad for all the three formats.

Jason Arnberger, Rob Cassell, Shane Harwood, David Hussey, Michael Klinger, Brad Knowles, Michael Lewis, Lloyd Mash, Andrew McDonald, Nick Jewell, Jon Holland, Dirk Nannes, Peter Siddle, Bryce McGain, Robert Quiney, Damien Wright, John Hastings, Brad Hodge and Cameron White the club members including the Australia Contract players.

Dwayne Bravo the overseas player

Brett Forsyth the Rookie.

Tasmania

k3pqq.jpg

Tasmania is the only team who have won a Sheffield Shield Cup. The team wasn't good in Ford Ranger Cup either. The winners of 2006 Sheffield Shield Cup was led by Ricky Ponting how was the captian for the tigers. Ponting don't play any Domestic Cricket from the last 6 years. But he'll return to the club this year. Tasmania Cricket Association have made the squad for the upcoming Tournament.

Daniel Marsh, Ricky Ponting, Tim Paine, Travis Birt, Luke Butterworth, David Dawson, Michael Dighton, Jonathon Wells, Mark Cosgrove, Tim Coyle, Ed Cowan, Rhett Lockyear, Xavier Doherty, Brett Geeves, Ben Hilfenhaus, Tim MacDonald, Brendan Drew, George Bailey club members.

Dimitri Mascarenhas an overseas player

Jeremy Smith, James Faulkner are the Rookies.

Western Australia​

6p4unq.jpg

The other name of Western Australia is Western Warriors. This team have producted some great stuff. Former Cricketer Adam Gilchrist, Justin Langer and Demien Martyn were the most class storke-makers. Even without them the team have won 15 Puma Cup and with 10 win's in FOrd Ranger Cup. "We could like to see some Australia contract players like Mike Hussey, Mitchell Johnson with some more guys to play in this tournament" said The
Chief Executive Officer, GRAEME WOOD. And when they made the squad for 2010/11 matches.

David Bandy, Brett Dorey, Theo Doropoulos, Luke Ronchi, Shawn Gillies, Trent Kelly, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Johnson, Marcus North, Ashley Noffke, Steve Magoffin, Ben Edmondson, Adam Voges, Michael Hussey, Mitchell Marsh, Wes Robinson, Luke Pomersbach, Aaron Heal Club members

Chris Gayle an overseas player.

Michael Johnson, Nathan Coulter-Nile are the Rookies.

Queenland

XXXX_Bulls_logo_2010_150x.jpg

Gabba in Brishane is the home gourd for this team. All the team have they nick name for the team and for this it's XXXX Gold QLD Bulls. This team is either a strongest among all. But currently the team doesn't have best players.

Chris Simpson, Cameron Boyce, Ryan Broad, Lee Carseldine, Ben Cutting, Ryan Harris, Chris Hartley, James Hopes, Ben
Laughlin, Andrew Symonds, Nathan Reardon, Nathan Rimmington, Chris Swan, Wade Townsend, Scott Walter,
Nick Kruger, Daniel Doran, Ryan Harris
the club members.

Albie Morkel an overseas player

Cameron Boyce, Jason Floros the Rookies.

b64hma.jpg

Last edited:
Where are the other two teams? There are some errors in the histories (the Tasmania one is quite bad), spelling mistakes, and a whole heap of grammatical mistakes

1) You've missed two teams, no problems, I'll personally take it as they din't yet announce. Do that later.
2) There are heaps of Grammatical mistakes.
I'll point out some of them, do rectify them from next update:).
Tasmania is the only team who have won a Sheffield Shield Cup.
:facepalm.
There are many other teams who win Sheffield Shield.

Victorian Bushrangers is also known DEC Bushrangers
DEC Bushrangers is not their another name.
DEC is their sponsor name.
Similar is case with all the team second names you've put.
Will point out other later:).

You've missed two teams, no problems, I'll personally take it as they din't yet announce. Do that later.

Sorry, And I've left only one team it is SA.

There are many other teams who win Sheffield Shield.

I mean that Tasmania is the only team who won the Puma Cup just one time.

Where are the other two teams?

I've left a team. I've already made the Announce for NSW.

spelling mistakes

Do you really find the mistakes? Please point out.

Members cannot point out each and every mistake you do in a update. You need to point them out yourself to be honest. I have told you in past as well that before posting a update read the update at least twice so that you can make sure there is no grammar mistake in the update.

Yeah! I haven't read the upgrade because I've a little time to spend in PC, But when I start a upgrade it takes an hour. With that I've no time left. Then I'll be hurry to post it and when I post it displays the mistakes.

I'm changing the simulator. It could probably be International Cricket Captain 2010 for this story. So what you guys think of?

Then it'll become effectively a copy of my story except with NSW instead of Tasmania :sarcasm

Added to the fact that you don't have the game legally, I don't think you should be doing that

Then it'll become effectively a copy of my story except with NSW instead of Tasmania

Oops! I thought that the presentation will be good. I'm changing the simulator because I've lost Cricket 2007 game. Anyway I'll use other simulator.

Added to the fact that you don't have the game legally, I don't think you should be doing that

I've buy the game that's why I'm trying to use.

2yvno0j.jpg

Phil Jaques led the way for the RTA SpeedBlitz Blues

Friday, 16 July 2010

RTA SpeedBlitz Blues vs Retravision Warriors at North Sydney Oval

Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen, This is the first game of the Ford Ranger Cup. In this first match the Blues discussed to bat first. And the pitch look great for the batsmen. They were some new faces from both the teams. Nic Maddinson is making his debut for SpeedBlitz Blues. Clarke was the one how don't play Domestic cricket from the past 5 years. After 5 years he'd returned to the RTA SpeedBlitz Blues Squad. The Paceman Stuart Clark had recovered from an injury. So the umpires makes they way to the center, And Let join the Live Action.

113624.jpg

Jaques and Hughes raced Blues to a formidable start. After winning the toss, Phil Jaques and Phillip Hughes feasted the bowlers to take Blues to 50 inside 10 overs. They combined for 50 run opening stand. They hammered the Western Australian Bowlers to reach 50 from 31 deliveries. Then Hughes was caught behind off the bowling of Ben Edmondson. Scoring at a rate 6 an over, The Warriors were on a extreme pressure. Clarke and Jaques then tickes the score. Clarke wasn't impressive but he was picking singles and giving the strike to Jaques.

Jaques looked set for a half century while Clarke (24 off 32 balls) in his first game after 5 years in domestic cricket. Mitchell Johnson was too expenive with none for 33 in 4 overs. Jaques half-century came in just 39 balls and he brazen flat-batted six over long on off Heal to bring up his half-century. Clarke then led by after hitting two consecutive boundaries. Clarke and Jaques set off an partnership of consolidation against Weatern Australian bowlers.

Jaques (75 no) and Clarke (42 no) took the Blues to 1 for 137 in 23 overs.

34fjrqb.jpg

33ccf95.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread