The Downright Donkeys 06/07 Team Thread

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, last season we only had about 4 actives. Let's hope this year is better. We seem to have quite a strong squad.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Quite a few actually. But I tried my best to prevent that, and don't worry, I'll make sure we don't win a thing this season. You can sleep soundly.

OMGAvrilLavigne666

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
oh ok, the draft seems to hav slowed down a bit, guess all the good players got taken :p one more question, how many different competitions do we play?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
hxcrocker said:
ok cool no 20:20 then... losing can be fun to :p
Twenty20 doesn't work in cricsim, it's too old. There will however be a preseason competition.

Moo

School Cricketer
Many people have called me a donkey ...I guess they just had ESP.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
ESP?? anyway welcome to the donkeys moo,we're all a bunch of cheating losers so don't expect to win anything :p

Moo

School Cricketer
Leicester Fox said:
ESP?? anyway welcome to the donkeys moo,we're all a bunch of cheating losers so don't expect to win anything :p

Extra Sensory Perception or Extra Stupid Personality not sure which is better.

I'm not here to win, I'm here to steal things out of the visitors changing rooms.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Just thought I'd pitch in and dispel a going myth at the moment.

We are NOT a losing team, or a bunch of losers, or a team that loses all the time. We are a champion outfit that has just undergone two very intensive rebuilding years.

Also, we have the best fitness coaches in the world. Buggered if I know who they are, but they're doing their job as the Downright Donkeys have remained injury-free since being established.

Another thing, our new recruits this year, statistically are better than Bradman. Infinity beats 99.94.

Also, we have a raffle for a meat tray coming up. Due to me winning it the last five times straight, I will be drawing the winner out of the barrel once again. Good luck all who are entering.

Users who are viewing this thread