The Greatest Allrounder Ever?

Who Is The Greatest Allrounder Ever?

• Total voters
andrew_nixon said:
the very fact that you can have a greatest all-rounder poll and miss off Garfield Sobers indicates just how little you know about cricket. No WG Grace either?
Yeah sorry. :eek:

Yeah a few of us, myself included, haven't voted because we feel it has to be Sobers!

One that I rate and others don't really talk about is the South African Eddie Barlow who could open the batting, bowl deadly medium pacers and field at slip.
I'm sure if it wasn't for the South Africa isolation then he would have gone on to be one of the great alrounders.

prarara said:
K that's just lame that you did that after I voted already. Whatev man.
Don't worry. Its not an official poll that will go on the front page of the site telling people exactly who you voted for in this poll. :rolleyes:

let me tell you why some people might be a little reactive about the presence of aguylike Afridi...

To compare afridi to sobers is so funny its not worth comparing..the others in the poll are also so much further ahead it is also worth a laugh.....

I think every vote since Sobers was added had been for Sir Garfield!

Nice original selections Gambino :p

Leicester Fox said:
Imran Khan was a better bowler than batsman and i feel the greatest allrounder should be equally good at both
There has been no such allrounder in history of cricket.But if u want an allrounder with equal ailities with both bat & ball,then it could omly be one amongst Mohammad Sami,Ian Salisbury,Ajit Agrkar,Irfan Pathan,,Daniel Vettori , Ashley Giles etc type of players.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread