The greatest country in the world?

Do you live in the greatest country in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I choose the strange option because I think it's cool to do so

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
I heavily doubt that. The wars were an eventual nessercary, if you don't know that when you know nothing about international relations.

I heavily doubt that. The wars were an eventual nessercary, if you don't know that when you know nothing about international relations.

Yes, Iraq was neccessary :rolleyes:. Weapons of mass destruction :rolleyes:. Had nothing to do with USA wanting their oil and Blair being Bush's lap-dpg :rolleyes:

Scotland is a beautiful country although I don't think it is the greatest. Although I'm proud to be a third or half scottish. :)

Yes, Iraq was neccessary :rolleyes:. Weapons of mass destruction :rolleyes:. Had nothing to do with USA wanting their oil and Blair being Bush's lap-dpg :rolleyes:

It was not a war on Iraq but a war(ning) on militant Islam supported by Governments, in my opinion.

I agree with Manee. But yes, Bush has an un healthy obsession with the Middle East. Probably much to do with his Father.

'The SNP are proud to be different from the other political parties' from their site. :D

I would probaly say that Australia is a better place to live than England altough I am like Sureshot(I think) in that I don't wanna live anywhere else but have imagined about it.

yes they had the chemical weapons, ofcorse US gave them to go to war with Iran. Also Your media censorship hides the oil kingdoms. Blair is not a "dog" of George bush.

Anyways It would be kool if I was half Tunisian, one of better places in the world, you guys should go there I think.

yes they had the chemical weapons, ofcorse US gave them to go to war with Iran. Also Your media censorship hides the oil kingdoms. Blair is not a "dog" of George bush.

Anyways It would be kool if I was half Tunisian, one of better places in the world, you guys should go there I think.

The British media is not censored. It is a free press, and it is so cut throat that they will jump at the chance to expose the government.

The USA is not at war with Iran either. They are occupying Iraq until the country is stable.

Pretty much all wrong usy

For the heck of it, the last thing I wanna trust is the BBC.
I have no hard feelings for the US, apart from the big people "controlling" the stuff.

As talking about US, I have never been there. Heard lot of good and bads.

Users who are viewing this thread