The greatest country in the world?

Do you live in the greatest country in the world?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • I choose the strange option because I think it's cool to do so

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
UAE is great.
However, Hong Kong will always be the greatest to me. Weather, food, people, facilities, infrastructure, no traffic, just great.

yes those people need slap big time like "Paww".

I've lived in Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, India and Venezuela. I have to say, India is the greatest country in the world. (For me) I'm not only saying that because I'm from India. It's just one helluva place to live in.

Trust me Matt, England is not the best country to live in. The crime level is very high. Also, the taxation is tremendously high.

I was talking to this supply teacher in our History lesson. She said that her Brother worked in Hafuf (A place in Saudi Arabia). She told me that it is 7p per liter. Here in England, (at the moment) it is £1.03 for Unleaded Petrol :rolleyes:

So at the end of the day, you could buy nearly 14 liters for the price of 1 :eek:

Crime level high?

Now that's comedy.

I wonder why petrol is cheaper in Saudi Arabia...I can't possibly think why it might be cheaper.

talking about Saudi Arabia, laws are bad IMO, totally different from Islamic laws. I don't like Saudi Arabia apart from the holy places where I have been.

Pakistan is the place I hardly lived, and call it home. Full of Corruption, but gives me a feeling of being "home". Good fun, not the worst place.

Scotland, p*ssing outside the window all the time, and you cant get away with noises at night. Not bad.

Tunisia, yeah! They copy French, they wish they were French. However, I remember the place was really good. Best?

Sweden, forget it man, if you are p*ssed with your life come here, or if you wanted some blondes badly, (warning, the blondes talk lot of B.S)

Trust me Matt, England is not the best country to live in. The crime level is very high. Also, the taxation is tremendously high.

I was talking to this supply teacher in our History lesson. She said that her Brother worked in Hafuf (A place in Saudi Arabia). She told me that it is 7p per liter. Here in England, (at the moment) it is ?1.03 for Unleaded Petrol :rolleyes:

So at the end of the day, you could buy nearly 14 liters for the price of 1 :eek:

That might be something to do with the fact you can get oil in Saudi Arabia, so essentially they have petrol on tap, whereas England have to obtain it as it isn't exactly ours to take and bring it back.

I'm incredibly proud to be English, and for it's size England has to be the greatest country in the world!

The power and reputation level England has is phenomenal.

I've been to England, I've seen places and I've seen faces.

I'd say not the best place to live, a very good place to tour. People are really busy all the time. London underground station to drive you crazy.

I'm fairly pragmatic about living in the United Kingdom, I love the place, I don't think I want to live anywhere else (although I do entertain the thought at times). Certainly we invented the modern world and were once the greatest country in the world (by a long way) but is that the case now? Probably not.

I was born and grew up for more than half of my life in America, and i have to say, England is soooooooo much better.

The boring stuff is better, education, work and general interaction with strangers.

Erm....I wouldn't say i'm proud to be somewhat English (1/2 English) but the thing is, i'm proud to be living here, i'm also happy to not be living back home. From what i remember from living, and what i know from touring, England is superior!!!

I was born and grew up for more than half of my life in America, and i have to say, England is soooooooo much better.

The boring stuff is better, education, work and general interaction with strangers.

Erm....I wouldn't say i'm proud to be somewhat English (1/2 English) but the thing is, i'm proud to be living here, i'm also happy to not be living back home. From what i remember from living, and what i know from touring, England is superior!!!

Do you speak with an English or an American accent?

I voted yes, but now wish I didn't. Britain is not the greatest country in the world, its a disgrace at present and my view is that it will only get worse. Thanks to our friggin fantastic government and nobody else.

I was talking to this supply teacher in our History lesson. She said that her Brother worked in Hafuf (A place in Saudi Arabia). She told me that it is 7p per liter. Here in England, (at the moment) it is ?1.03 for Unleaded Petrol :rolleyes:

You guys are paying too much for unleaded. We're paying about $1.40. (0.583944 Pounds)

Users who are viewing this thread