The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great one dajesmac,:laugh
Joke on bangladesh cricket team.

ashraful-i am not in form what to do.
mortza-go and practice in nets.
ashraful-unfocunately after winning matches with westindies i think we can win with any team.
mortaza-Youa re wrong westindies team is like kenya these days.
ashraful-so should i go in there team i will be famous for changing team.
mortaza-you are all welcome atleast we can call gayle from there team.:laugh

As they are having recesion we can call gayle in 1 thousand per year.

that was the worst joke in the history of jokes

Great one dajesmac,:laugh
Joke on bangladesh cricket team.

ashraful-i am not in form what to do.
mortza-go and practice in nets.
ashraful-unfocunately after winning matches with westindies i think we can win with any team.
mortaza-Youa re wrong westindies team is like kenya these days.
ashraful-so should i go in there team i will be famous for changing team.
mortaza-you are all welcome atleast we can call gayle from there team.:laugh

As they are having recesion we can call gayle in 1 thousand per year.

Oh...God...no!

The biggest, most sarcastic facepalm smiley could not begin to describe what a horrible joke that was.

I'll give it a try.

:facepalm

No, it didn't. That was horrendous. I feel an urge to print off that joke, burn it, drive the ashes down to the Thames and dump it. Bad, bad joke.

Can we do romance in the midnight today?
I’m in a good mood:)
Just a little bit of kissing and biting!!
Reply me soon,
yours Loving Mosquito.

masood1995 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

What’s an average 6 inch long
Inside a guy’s pants and girls love to blow it up?
?
?
?
?
A:1000- rupee currency note.!
Always think positive

masood1995 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Girl:It?€™s 2 tight
Boy:Don?€™t worry,I?€™ll do it slowly,
Gal:Push it in,
Boy:Ah..I can?€™t,
Gal:It?€™s painful,
Boy:Forget it.
We?€™ll buy new WEDDING RING!

masood1995 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

NURSE kept SARDAR’S FINGER in HER MOUTH
after BLOOD TEST.
THEN SARDAR STARTED DANCING .
NURSE:y r u DANCING.
SARDAR:next is URINE TEST

I know it was worst joke.:p
Better then ponting.:laugh

A white man, a black man and an Asian man gets kidnapped. The kidnapper goes, 'I`ll let you choose how you`d like to die, Option No.1: Drown Option No.2: Drink Poison Option No.3: Get Killed by an Electrically-powered Head-Slicing machine.'

The white man goes:' I`ll go with the machine,'

The machine doesnt work and the kidnapper lets him go on his merry way.

The black man goes:' I`ll go with the machine as well,'

The machine doesnt work and the kidnapper lets him off as well.

The Asian man then goes:' Hmm.. since the machine doesnt work, i`ll drown.'

:sarcasm No offense, not being racist in any way.

Good thing, He can swim.

=============================

"Got Grapes? :p

A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, confused, tells the duck no. The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks, "Got any grapes?"

Again, the bartender tells him, "No -- the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes and, furthermore, will never serve grapes." The duck thanks him and leaves.

The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender yells, "Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ask for grapes again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!"

The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, "Got any nails?"

Confused, the bartender says no.

"Good!" says the duck. "Got any grapes?"

Many people hate ipl.Specially people from australia hate it because ipl owners dont take australia player's.Best joke.:laugh

Dont crictisise just kidding.:)

How can a Sardar Kill a Lion

How can a Sardar Kill a Lion ?
Sardarji thinks N thinks hard
&
comes to a conclusion:
I?ll drink poison n let lion eat me.:rtfl

masood1995 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Sardarji is selected to play for the Indian cricket team as an opening batsman. He opens the batting against West Indies. He is asked to face the very first over (with one Sunil Gavaskar as the non-striker!) from Marshall who is bowling at his fiercest?:laugh:rtfl

First ball : Whizzes past Sardarji's off-stump. Sardarji doesn't move an inch. Ball goes to wicket-keeper. Second ball : Goes right over the Sardarji's bat and just over the middle stump, somehow missing both the bat and the stumps. Sardarji is again unmoved.

Third ball : Is a bouncer. Almost decapitates the Sardarji, missing his head by a fraction of an inch. Ball goes to wicket-keeper. Sardarji doesn't move a muscle.

Fourth ball : Outside the leg-stump. Sardarji again doesn't move, and the ball shoots past him to the wicket-keeper. But this time, the umpire shouts "No Ball!"

Sardarji walks up to the umpire and tells him, "So you discovered it now!You see, I know from the very beginning that the guy has no ball in his hand!

Sardarji is selected to play for the Indian cricket team as an opening batsman. He opens the batting against West Indies. He is asked to face the very first over (with one Sunil Gavaskar as the non-striker!) from Marshall who is bowling at his fiercest?:laugh:rtfl

First ball : Whizzes past Sardarji's off-stump. Sardarji doesn't move an inch. Ball goes to wicket-keeper. Second ball : Goes right over the Sardarji's bat and just over the middle stump, somehow missing both the bat and the stumps. Sardarji is again unmoved.

Third ball : Is a bouncer. Almost decapitates the Sardarji, missing his head by a fraction of an inch. Ball goes to wicket-keeper. Sardarji doesn't move a muscle.

Fourth ball : Outside the leg-stump. Sardarji again doesn't move, and the ball shoots past him to the wicket-keeper. But this time, the umpire shouts "No Ball!"

Sardarji walks up to the umpire and tells him, "So you discovered it now!You see, I know from the very beginning that the guy has no ball in his hand!

I really don't get it.

The Sardaji couldn't see the ball because it was being bowled so fast. When the umpire calls no-ball, he says he knew that there was no ball all along. Because he couldn't see it.

I found it fairly clever. Lots of these jokes are funnier in Hindi though.

Users who are viewing this thread