The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True but i like to use simple word's.:D
I think prnav joke is one of the greatest joke on this thread keep it up pranav.

yeah like the last part or the main line..the PUNCH line!!! the whole point of the joke!

there were these three nuns that were killed in a traffic accident, and immediately sent to the Pearly Gates. As St. Peter was looking over their files, he said, "You ladies have been very good, but before I can let you in, you have to answer a question."

So he asks the first nun, "What was the name of the first man that God created?" "Adam," she replied. The lights started flashing, music started playing, the angels started singing, and then two angels came out and gave the nun her halo and wings, and off she went into the Pearly Gates.

Then St.Peter asked the second nun, "What was the name of the name of the first woman that God created?" "Eve," the nun said. And the lights started and two angels came out and gave the nun her halo and wings, and off she went into the Pearly Gates.

Then St. Peter asked the third nun, "What was the first thing that Eve said to Adam?"
The nun, clearly confused, started scratching her head, and replied, "Gee, that`s a hard one." And the lights started flashing, the music started playing...

yeah like the last part or the main line..the PUNCH line!!! the whole point of the joke!

there were these three nuns that were killed in a traffic accident, and immediately sent to the Pearly Gates. As St. Peter was looking over their files, he said, "You ladies have been very good, but before I can let you in, you have to answer a question."

So he asks the first nun, "What was the name of the first man that God created?" "Adam," she replied. The lights started flashing, music started playing, the angels started singing, and then two angels came out and gave the nun her halo and wings, and off she went into the Pearly Gates.

Then St.Peter asked the second nun, "What was the name of the name of the first woman that God created?" "Eve," the nun said. And the lights started and two angels came out and gave the nun her halo and wings, and off she went into the Pearly Gates.

Then St. Peter asked the third nun, "What was the first thing that Eve said to Adam?"
The nun, clearly confused, started scratching her head, and replied, "Gee, that`s a hard one." And the lights started flashing, the music started playing...
great..:laugh:laugh:laugh

LOL ^^ killer joke :rtfl

:laughGreat one mate last line is the funniest line of all.:laugh:laugh

umm its called the punch line?

True but i like to use simple word's.:D
I think prnav joke is one of the greatest joke on this thread keep it up pranav.

Did it have to be Santa? It's not even Christmas yet :p

It must be the Sardar character of Santa-Banta :) (correct me if i m wrong)

Thanks guys. And, Santa is a sardar on whom, we here in India have many jokes.

My wife ran away with my neighbour, I miss him so much.

A blonde bought an a.m. radio and it took her a month to find out she could listen to it at night.

Yo' mama is so fat, she steps on a dollar and makes four quarters.

=================================================

A Blonde was at a gumball machine. She put a quarter in and kept getting a gumball out. The man behind her asked if he could get a gumball. She said, "Shut up! I'm WINNING!"

Users who are viewing this thread