The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very funny CDM, you just stretched the page beyond belief with some terrible attempted humour. Could a mod please delete his post?

A man comes home from an exhausting day at work, plops down on the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts!"

The wife sighs and gets him a beer.

Ten minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts!"

She looks cross, but fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute!"

The wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight! Drink beer and sit in front of that TV! You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore..."

The man sighs and says, "It's started..."

Very funny CDM, you just stretched the page beyond belief with some terrible attempted humour. Could a mod please delete his post?
hehe take a joke, although if im warned by a mod then ill delete otherwise it stays.:)

A man comes home from an exhausting day at work, plops down on the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts!"

The wife sighs and gets him a beer.

Ten minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts!"

She looks cross, but fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute!"

The wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight! Drink beer and sit in front of that TV! You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore..."

The man sighs and says, "It's started..."

:rtfl :rtfl

Whats he watching by the way?

aiight it ain' that funny, kev. ;) lol

Why Did Hitler kill himself?
Because he saw his gas bill

because he knew Usy is the king! and was gonne attack

Why Did Hitler kill himself?
Because he saw his gas bill

Isn't that disrespectful making jokes out of the Holocaust?, It was a very serious matter and it would be disrespectful towards the matter if a joke was made out of it like that. I know you probably didn't mean any harm Giggity Giggity but in future IMO it woud be better leaving such serious matters out...

The Holocaust was atrocious but I love offensive jokes just as I would laugh at jokes about slavery.

I found it funny but I wouldn't blame someone for being upset.

if only

if only

Man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road.
A woman is -driving down the same road.

As they pass each other, the woman leans out of the window and yells "PIG!!"
The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

They each continue on their way,and as the man rounds the next corner,
he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.

If only men would listen.

Users who are viewing this thread