The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOVE PROGRAM

#include<STD ISD PCO.h>
#include<love.h>
#define Cute beautiful_lady
main()
{
goto college;
scanf("100%",&ladies);
if(lady ==Cute )
line++;
while( !reply ){
printf("I Love U");
scanf("100%",&reply);
}
if(reply == "GAALI")
main(); /* go back and repeat the process */
else if(reply == "SANDAL ")
exit(1);
else if(reply == "I Love U")
{
lover =Cute ;
love = (heart*)malloc(sizeof(lover));
}
goto restaurant;
restaurant:
{
food++;
smile++;
pay->money = lover->money;
return(college);
}
if(time==2.30)
goto cinema;
cinema:
{
watch++;
if(intermission)
{
coke++;
Popecorn++;
}
}
if(time==6.00)
goto park;
park:
{
for(time=6.30;time<= 8.30;time+=0.001)
kiss = kiss+1;
}
free(lover);
return(home);
if(time==9.30)
goto pub;
pub:
{
This is not for you;
}

yogy added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

If you do NOT have a Girl Friend - You are missing SOME thing in your life. If you HAVE a Girl Friend - You are missing EVERY thing in your life. (Though I posted it here,its a FACT)

yogy added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

SMALL JOKES COLLECTION

1.Question : When do you CONGRATULATE someone for their MISTAKE.
Answer : On their MARRIAGE.

2.Why Government do NOT allow a Man to MARRY 2 Women. Because per Constitution, you can NOT PUNISH TWICE for the same Mistake.

3.Sardar complained 2 Police : Sir all items are missing, except the TV in my house.
Police : How the thief did not take TV???
Sardar : I was watching TV na....

4.Ram: My mother advised me to pray before lunch.Do you pray before lunch?
Ravi: No need for that. My mother cooks well.

5.One GOOD way to REDUCE Alcohol consumption :
Before Marriage - Drink whenever you are SAD
After Marriage - Drink whenever you are HAPPY

LOL! best joke iv'e heard for a while

3.Sardar complained 2 Police : Sir all items are missing, except the TV in my house.
Police : How the thief did not take TV???
Sardar : I was watching TV na....

What is the difference

between girls aged:

8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68?

At 8 - You take her to bed

and tell her a story.

At 18 - You tell her a story

and take her to bed.

At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story

to take her to bed.

At 38 - She tells you a story

and takes you to bed.

At 48 - You tell her a story

to avoid going to bed.

At 58 - You stay in bed

to avoid her story.

At 68 - If you take her to bed,

that'll be a story!!

I hope You like these

yogy added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

COMPARISSION LOVE

The ASIAN

Has one Wife
Has one girlfriend
But he loves his wife the most.

The AMERICAN

Has one wife
Has one girlfriend
But he loves his girlfriend the most.

THE ARAB

Has 4 Wives
Has 4 Girlfriends
But he loves his housemaid the most.

Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Dad Say

10. Well, how 'bout that?... I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.

9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?

8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude ... I like that.

7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.

6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?

5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ... you might want to consider throwing a party.

4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.

3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.

2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child sent to bed

A small boy is sent to bed by his father...

[Five minutes later]

"Da-ad..."

"What?"

"I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water?"

"No. You had your chance. Lights out."

[Five minutes later]

"Da-aaaad..."

"WHAT?"

"I'm THIRSTY...Can I have a drink of water??"

"I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!!"

[Five minutes later]

"Daaaa-aaaAAAAD..."

"WHAT??!!"

"When you come in to spank me, can you bring me a drink of water?"

Nah :p

Time to bring out the big guns:

If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress!

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he found his. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy.".

This guy goes up to a bar located at the top of the Empire State Building in New York. It looks like a nice place, and he takes a seat at the bar.
"This is a nice place. I've never been here before," he says to the guy next to him.
"Oh, really?" the other replies. "It is a nice place. It's also a very special bar."
"Why is that?" the first guy asks. "Well, do you see that painting on the far wall? That's an original Van Gogh, and this stool I'm sitting on was on the Titanic."
"Gee, that's amazing!" says the first guy.
"Not only that, but you see that window over there, fourth from the right? Well, the wind does strange things outside that window. If you jump out you'll fall about 50 feet before the wind catches you and you're pushed back up."
"No way! That's impossible," the guy scoffs.
"Not at all. Take a look," the other man replies, and with that he walks over to the window and opens it. He climbs over the sill and falls out. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40...50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh -- he comes right back up and sails back through the window. "See? It's fun. You should try it," he says.
"Try it? I don't even believe I saw it!" the first man shouts.
"It's easy. Watch, I'll do it again." And with that, he falls out the window again. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh -- he comes right back up and sails back through the window. "Give it a try. It's a blast," he says.
"Well, what the heck, I'll give it a try," the first man says, and proceeds to fall out the window. He falls 10... 20... 30... 40... 50...60...70...80...90... 100 feet and splat -- he ends up as road pizza on the sidewalk.
After watching this, the second guy casually closes the window, heads back to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender arrives with the drink and says, "You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk."

A blonde, red head and brunette were eating lunch when they looked to see what they had. Everyday the red head got a turkey sandwich with potato salad and a coke. She said "if I get this one more time I’m gonna jump off the building." Then the brunette looked at what she had. She had a grilled cheese sandwich and some chips. She said "me too if I get the same lunch tomorrow, I’m gonna jump." Then the blonde looked at her lunch and she had a bologna sandwich and a diet coke. She said "gosh if I get this tomorrow, I’ll jump with you."    The next day the brunette, red head, and blonde looked to see what they got that day for lunch. The red head got the usual, a turkey sandwich with potato salad and a coke. So she jumped to her death. Then the brunette looked at what she got, which was the usual grilled cheese sandwich and some chips. So she also jumped off the building to her death. The blonde looked at her lunch and again the usual bologna with a diet coke. So she jumped to her death as well.    The next week at the wake, the red heads husband said "if I had only knew she didn't like the turkey sandwich with my famous potato salad and a coke, I would have made her something different." Then the brunettes husband said "if I had only knew she hated my grilled cheese sandwich and those great chips, I would have made her something different also." Now all eyes were on the blonde’s husband when he said "What? My wife made her own lunch everyday."

A fat lady walks into a bar with a pig under her arm. The bartender asks: "where did you get the cow?" the fat lady says "its not a cow its a pig", and the bartender said, " I was talking to the pig"

If only the good die young then what does that say about senior citizens?

Three buddies die in a car crash, and they find themselves at the pearly gates.
They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and
family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say
about you?
The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was the
greatest doctor of my time, and a great family man."
The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful
husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our
children of tomorrow."
The last guy replies,
"I would like to hear them say... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to commit suicide, is that considered a hostage crisis?

If Oprah Winfrey married Deepak Chopra, she'd be Oprah Chopra.

Never say anything bad about a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. By then he’s a mile away, you have got his shoes, and your can say whatever you want to.

A funny thing to do is, if you're out hiking and your friend gets bitten by a poisonous snake, tell him you're going to go for help, then go about ten feet and pretend that *you* got bit by a snake. Then start an argument with him about who's going to go get help. A lot of guys will start crying. That's why it makes you feel good when you tell them it was just a joke.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

Who's Braver?
Three generals, one from the Army, another from the Marines,
and a third from the Air Force, were having a debate with a
Navy Admiral about whose soldiers were the bravest.
To prove his point, the Air Force general calls over an
airman: "Airman! Climb that flagpole, and once you are at
the top, sing 'Wild Blue Yonder', and then jump off!"
"YES SIR!" replies the airman. He takes off for the flagpole
like a shot, scales up it, sings the anthem, salutes and
jumps off, hitting the ground at attention.
The general dismisses him. "Now that's bravery!" exclaims
the general.
"Ah, that's nothing," says the Admiral, "Seaman!" A seaman
appears, "YES, SIR!!" "Take this weapon," as he offers him
an M14, "Scale that flagpole, balance yourself on top, stand
at attention, present arms, and sing 'Anchors Aweigh.'
Salute each of us, and jump off.
"YES SIR!!" replies the seaman. He sprints for the flagpole
with the weapon high over his head, and completes the task
perfectly.
"Now that's courage!" says the admiral.
"Courage, nothin'" snorts the Army general. "Get over here,
private!"
"YES SIR!!" replies the private.
"Put on full combat gear, load your rucksack with these
rocks, scale that flagpole, come to attention, present arms,
and sing the National Anthem, salute each of us, and then
climb back down, head first."
"YES SIR!!" replies the private, and completes the task.
"Now that is a brave man! Beat that!!"
They all look to the Marine. "Private," he says.
"YES SIR!!"
"Put on full combat gear. Put these two dogs in your pack.
Using only one hand, climb that flagpole. At the top, sing
'The Halls of Montezuma', put your knife in your teeth, and
dive off, headfirst."
The private snaps to attention, looks at the general and
says, "F**K YOU SIR!!"
The general turns to the others and says, "Now THAT'S
bravery!"

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

'Twas The night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
So I took their stereo.

And there are plenty more where those came from :D

One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he found his. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy.".

One...

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Two...

'Twas The night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
So I took their stereo.

Three!

Keep em' coming Zorax :P

Few students in a Residential College escape from their class and keep wasting time talking to each other the in bathroom.

The Principal enters into the wash room for some work:D .He immediatly hits all the guys with a stick and will make them attend their class. As he is alone now,he decides to urinate. Just when he was about to urinate,he saw a message on the wall in front of him.

Turn to Your left.
After reading this he turned to his left.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Turn to Your Right.
After reading this he turned to his right.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Turn Up
After reading this he turned to his up.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Why did you come to bathroom? Complete that work,Shut your mouth and get Lost.:D

Few students in a Residential College escape from their class and keep wasting time talking to each other the in bathroom.

The Principal enters into the wash room for some work:D .He immediatly hits all the guys with a stick and will make them attend their class. As he is alone now,he decides to urinate. Just when he was about to urinate,he saw a message on the wall in front of him.

Turn to Your left.
After reading this he turned to his left.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Turn to Your Right.
After reading this he turned to his right.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Turn Up
After reading this he turned to his up.Again he saw another message on the wall.

Why did you come to bathroom? Complete that work,Shut your mouth and get Lost.:D
If he turns to his left and then turns back to his right, he sees the same wall that he saw at first. So the joke doesn't work out.

Yogy, the jokes you are posting just aren't funny. Get some off the internet

Users who are viewing this thread