The News Thread

Probably will but then this is an English Forum.

Not the point, but in the sense of viewing the lack of the language as horrible is what I object. Anyways.

Bot, The point is wrong. I'm not sure of all other things but Sachin Did hit a Six or two in 194* knock I think. I remember those shots vividly. I can ground for any sources.

KBC added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

The third article is disgusting. Specifically when you see the seal pups being separated from their mothers they're totally dependent on and taken to pools. What did they do? They're not a few days old either. Sick. x(

Come on, Try speaking his first language and you'll be owned. :p

dirka dirka baka laka daka dirka

team-america-20040719101833503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sachin Tendulkar Is The Person Who Have Never Hit For A Six In Test Cricket Against Pakistan.Wow Doest It Great.

I think I got this, what he means is:

Sachin Tendulkar is the only person who has not been hit for a 6 in Test Cricket against Pakistan. Wow, isn't that great!
Ithink he means, while bowling

Come on, Try speaking his first language and you'll be owned.

english isn't my first language, and yet I could easily understand and write in his first language, its about trying to improve yourself... which he hasn't even tried there.

Team America's awesome!
That was my favourite movie for ages.

http://www.examiner.com/violent-cri...ned-down-by-jewelry-store-owner-during-holdup

Police say that as one of the robbers began to heave the owner’s wife into the rear of the jewelry store, the owner grabbed his own gun and fired at that robber. He then ducked behind the counter, grabbed another gun he already had (a shotgun) and opened fire at the other two robbers with it.

The owner, too, was shot just as one of the robbers shot back. He was transported to a hospital, where his condition has been listed as “fair.” He was hit in the stomach and in the shoulder; nevertheless, he survived, but has been required to undergo surgery for his wounds.

Luckily, the wife of the owner was unharmed.

All three robbers died at the scene, thanks to the quick-thinking of the owner, who acted heroically, since he saved his own life as well as his wife’s. He also saved his store.

God Bless the 2nd Amendment

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I knew someone would say something ridiculous like that. So you mean to tell me that if we ban guns they will all disappear? like in England, there are no handguns or gun crime there?

Pfft, if he didn't have a gun, both him and his wife would have been murdered.

The UK's gun "problem" is pretty minimal in comparison.

Pfft, if he didn't have a gun, both him and his wife would have been murdered.

No. He'd of lost his stock but I highly doubt they'd of been killed.

Themer added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Although an old source 8% of murders committed in England (and Wales) are by gun in comparison to the 63% in the USA. (From 2000)

Additionally 0.12 per 100,000 people are killed by guns in England a year in comparison to the 2.97 in the USA.

Last edited:
Nope, they would have killed him. Perhaps you would take the risk of being bound and gagged by armed robbers but I would not. I'd fight back

Users who are viewing this thread