The Official Yorker/Bouncer Spamming Hall of SHAME

As you said, you weren't there for half the game so there was no variety in your bowling, it was on a good length and coming on to the bat at a good speed so in that time all of the balls just raced away to the boundary. :p

I still haven't beaten that score yet, though, but in the future I think I will get probably 95+ and eventually 100.

this guy called the Cricketman, with the team Indian Tigers is also a yorker spammer. Though he got creamed for many many sixes, he bowled the majority of his balls way outside off-stump, and all yorkers. Should be avoided !

this guy called the Cricketman, with the team Indian Tigers is also a yorker spammer. Though he got creamed for many many sixes, he bowled the majority of his balls way outside off-stump, and all yorkers. Should be avoided !

No he is not, I have played 2 matches with him and he bowled a very mixed bag of line and length. Also he did not abuse the cut shot while batting either.

dude, YORKERS are EASY

i am craving to play a higher level person who bowls good yorker length!

gets you the max score!

MrAwesome added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

nah dude, i dont agree with you there.
cricket man played real good. i remember his bowling cuz he got quite a few dot balls going...

i will put my hand up and say that i do use the cut shot a lot while batting, it is one of my best shots, and you can play it to almost every ball on a medium length. i also like to hit the spinners back over their heads for 6

Goshi99 King of the bouncers, bowled 4 overs of straight bouncers and 1 yorker which I dispatched for 4,

Proud to say I quit on him, let the w-anker have his points.

You give what you get I say. (?, or is it the other way around :p)

Omaaa bowled non-stop yorkers and I managed a solid score of 56 for 4. Rolled him with my tactic to get him AO by the 4th over for only 4 runs.

Bowling yorkers in real life requires effort and ability. It's actually difficult. This, is not.
And hence the game should be changed. You can't blame people for bowling in a way to win a game. If I were bowling to you and happened to find out a good length outside off is your weakness, I'd keep bowling there. Am I being unfair? No. I'm trying to win. Same with the yorkers. If the best way to restrict a player is constant yorkers, then I'd do it. It's a flaw with the game, not the player.

Its a flaw with all online cricket games.

Maybe deliveries on a fuller length should have a wider cursor when using the cursor. That'd work right?

I'd say make the cursor move around rapidly as you approach yorker length/bouncer length/in the channel outside off.

I've yet to play Howzat though, so I don't have a clue :p

Users who are viewing this thread