The Official Yorker/Bouncer Spamming Hall of SHAME

Maybe the yorker and bouncer length could be limited based on the Level of the bowler. After all, only good bowlers are able to bowl yorkers consistently. Say level 1 bowler will only be able to bowl 1 bouncer or yorker, and Level 10 can bowl 4-5 bouncers OR yorkers in an over.

i don't think that would work,

personally, i feel that there should be an understanding between everyone that plays the game that bowling every ball as a yorker/bouncer is wrong.

There should also be a report button, so that when you are playing, if you feel that somebody is not playing fair, then you can press the button. If somebody gets up to say 5 reports, they should have a ban, like on PC

There are a lot of yorker merchants around. I don't understand why though as yorkers are so easy to score off.

NAGIS IX is another yorker spammer, the user asadnagi, try to avoid them. They are Pakistani and of course 80% of the Pakistanis on here are yorker spammers so it was my own fault really for even going near him.

NAGIS IX They are Pakistani and of course 80% of the Pakistanis on here are yorker spammers

awe
i thot 100% of my country men were yorker spammers :P
we've learnt from the greats like wasim akram and waqar younis ;)

Now now fellas.

Yorker spamming is a universal problem across every cricket game and is certainly not linked to nationality. I'm not Pakistani either ;)

Can you guys put up what you think is the optimal solution to this?

Some people suggested the pointer going crazy close to yorker length. harrisb suggested that nothing should be done inside the game, just a 'report' button should be added. Any other ideas?

Once you guys give us suggestions, we will brainstorm it along with our own ones and figure out the optimal solution. :)

How about the more yorkers you bowl, the harder your bowling cursor gets to control as the match progresses.

That sounds quite hard Hmarka.. not sure how you would be able to pull that off. I apologise for the Pakistani comment, I was a little peeved off at the time...

avoid this guy called nawaf played him today he got 77 and all bar maybe 3 or 4 balls he bowled Yorkers or bouncers i ended up with 50

avoid tashfen if you can. got 76 playing the same 2 or so shots repeatedly and then when he bowled bowled nearly all yorkers and wide liners. got to 58 and when i mention to him he got all aggresive.

edit:

infact not to sound racist but avoid the majority of people playing the game with an Asian name above level 3 they bowl nowt but bloody yorkers. To PC players who are of an Asian origin and play fairly i appologise but it seems that alot of players from the subcontinent play nothing but bad tactics. :mad:

Last edited:
Now now fellas.

Yorker spamming is a universal problem across every cricket game and is certainly not linked to nationality. I'm not Pakistani either ;)

Can you guys put up what you think is the optimal solution to this?

Some people suggested the pointer going crazy close to yorker length. harrisb suggested that nothing should be done inside the game, just a 'report' button should be added. Any other ideas?

Once you guys give us suggestions, we will brainstorm it along with our own ones and figure out the optimal solution. :)

I think i posted this before but anyways,

You can develop a 'Limit bar' that doesn't allow a bowler to bowl yorkers/bouncers after they bowled 1-2 of them. It restricts them from moving over or below the area of the pitch. Similarly, you can make the bowling cursor controls a bit loose, if you get what i mean, it'd move fast and shouldn't stop easily. That requires efforts to place a good ball. But from what i think, Preferably The bowlers have a gain over the Batsmen in the game, either make bowling hard or batting easy, half the troubles will be goners.

:)

Thanks. :D

I think i posted this before but anyways,

You can develop a 'Limit bar' that doesn't allow a bowler to bowl yorkers/bouncers after they bowled 1-2 of them. It restricts them from moving over or below the area of the pitch. Similarly, you can make the bowling cursor controls a bit loose, if you get what i mean, it'd move fast and shouldn't stop easily. That requires efforts to place a good ball. But from what i think, Preferably The bowlers have a gain over the Batsmen in the game, either make bowling hard or batting easy, half the troubles will be goners.

:)

Thanks. :D

Batting made easier? Are you serious? No way.

Users who are viewing this thread