The Passion 4 Sport

cricketmad09

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
As you may know there has been no fair dinkum multicultural sports forums apart from American ones for a while since certain closures, but now the time has come to stop waiting. The Passion 4 Sport is here.

Of course the site is small at the moment, but it was only created last night and released tonight, but I am commited to making a place where we can all discuss all sports.

http://www.afl-online.net/passion4sport/index.php?act=idx

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
The site is looking good cricketmad09. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to span my contributions over many forums. :(
Keep up the good work, and I really like the banner.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
duffarama said:
The site is looking good cricketmad09. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to spam my contributions over many forums. :(
Keep up the good work, and I really like the banner.
I agree :(

cricketmad09

International Coach
[shameless self-promotion]I have more ideas for the future. They include, arcade, downloads section, fantasy cricket, fantasy soccer, fantasy footy, cricket2005 simulation comps ect. a manual vBookie type thing. So its will become even better :D[/shameless self-promotion]

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
cricketmad09 said:
[shameless self-promotion]I have more ideas for the future. They include, arcade, downloads section, fantasy cricket, fantasy soccer, fantasy footy, cricket2005 simulation comps ect. a manual vBookie type thing. So its will become even better :D[/shameless self-promotion]
You are so desperately trying to change my mind, but failing badly. ;)

cricketmad09

International Coach
aussie1st said:
The weblink alone has already pushed me away from the site :)

Anyway good luck with your site it looks good and are you also the owner of http://www.afl-online.net?
Then you would be happy to know that we have now secured a domain, and it should be up shortly.

Also, no I am not. The board is hosted by afl-online.net

cricketmad09

International Coach
duffarama said:
Well mate they are two different sports; one being footy (rubgy/Aussie rules football) and the other being soccer.
Obviously. :)
Precisely.

Users who are viewing this thread