The Planetcricket Arms - the friendly drinking thread (TFFSL welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit, that's another person he's done in. I think an announcement needs to be made to watch out for his sly moves.

Anyone seen the remote control for the TV? Some glassy eyed kid keeps on playing teletubbies dvd's and saying 'peace' to everyone. He also wants to give me a haircut.

Just ditch the joint Therbs, come over to my mine. Assorted drinks with hollow bamboo drinking straws with the little umbrella things.

Anyone seen the remote control for the TV? Some glassy eyed kid keeps on playing teletubbies dvd's and saying 'peace' to everyone. He also wants to give me a haircut.

You must have strayed into the children's area out back. There's certainly none of that in my bar.

Just ditch the joint Therbs, come over to my mine. Assorted drinks with hollow bamboo drinking straws with the little umbrella things.

Not everything in black and white makes sense.

I hear PC will donate a small part of it to buying Tissues for the TFFSL players after they lost to help console them.

Hey Panda. That fermented bamboo juice you keep on stocking doesn't really go well with my own brews. In fact back at my bar there's still a few barrells of your stuff sitting around. Bronnie the Beer Babe keeps on whingeing about the smell.

Male stipper all round? i'm happy to support that ;)

oh TF will have these::cheers:happy

Here are your drinks :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
The idea that I'm going to allow male strippers in my bar is nearly as ridiculous as the idea that I'm going to allow warm beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread