Story The PlanetCricket Ashes [ICC 2008]

Great knock from me, finally a big score! Good partnership with me and Hooper, sad to see the Poms getting the lead.

Lee you do realise it's actually 1-1 in the series. Why does nobody remember that Australia won the first test?!

Hey, just a suggestion but maybe you should at least have a screenshot of the full scorecrad, I have no idea how I went lol.

Who cares? All that matters is that I made a good score to save us from total embarrassment. Me and Off-Cutters were brilliant.

Who cares? All that matters is that I made a good score to save us from total embarrassment. Me and Off-Cutters were brilliant.

Yes, quite brilliant, but your brilliance were of no use

Convincing win by England. We'll need to improve if we want to win the 3rd Test.

Top effort. It's all about personal scores, and if we all just concnetrate on doing good for ourselves then we would get a decent score.

TEAM NEWS: no changes to either side for Edgbaston Test.

Last edited:
Will NA puts England on top at Edgbaston
By Brett Shett in Birmingham

edgbaston-promo-12717.jpg

Edgbaston was packed for the third Test

England's Will NA made his second century of the PlanetCricket Ashes to put his country in a strong position after the first day of the third test at Edgbaston.

Australia got off to a great start after England won the toss and chose to bat by dimissing adyhorn, double centurion at Lord's, in the first over, caught by captain Feelin Blue?.

Will NA steadied the ship alongside Giggity Giggity putting on 156 for the 2nd wicket. Giggity Giggity, the only Welshman in the home team, was trapped leg before wicket for 64.

Holdenator came in and looked good alongside the number three but his innings was cut short with the partnership 48, Hooper getting his wicket.

Will NA brought up his hundred during a stand of 52 with Mercules before he was finally out, caught off Hooper.

Burnsy1 broke his hoodoo of getting out just before the close of play to leave the field unbeaten on 56 off just 59 balls alongside Mercules on 73 not out, the 5th wicket partnership unbroken on 101.

Will NA was the player of the day however, his 124 coming in 224 balls to put England on top after one day. He creamed 14 fours in his 4 and a half hour stay at the crease. He averages 63.25 in this series.

Stumps, Day 1
England 360-4 (95 overs)
England lead by 360 runs

England have scored quickly and have wickets in hand and runs on the board. The perfect start.

Quality innings from everyone bar Adyhorn.

Users who are viewing this thread