The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

The Spin said:
Nice to hear Zorax :p

I made my challenge, looking forward to it!
Honestly, I don't think you have much of a chance of beating me.
EDIT: You have a squad of 24 players!!! Which begs the question- Why?

my opponents, (armchair athletes) have arranged a friendly, so i cant challenge them, as it tuesday and its an internatinal friendly it is the earliest day i could challenge, what happens now, do i get the 3 points?

Why did they arrange a friendly!?! :mad

I made it perfectly clear that no one should arrange a friendly, you will get the points because obviously the friendly was made either today or yesterday and i stated on sunday that no one would escape punishment after then.

ste_mc_efc said:
can i arrange a freiendly now?
Yes, ive sent the manager of Armchair Athletes a message explaining the situation and that he has lost the match.

Briggsey said:
Yes, ive sent the manager of Armchair Athletes a message explaining the situation and that he has lost the match.

Trust u to get a free match and the 3 points.

you are just upset cos i won last friday,

oh yeh and the fact my first ever youth pull got 195*

if my league goes down to NRR what score is my match abandoned going to be counted as?

Last edited:
I think it should give you +3 NRR.

Adarsh said:
Honestly, I don't think you have much of a chance of beating me.
EDIT: You have a squad of 24 players!!! Which begs the question- Why?

So, does that stop me being excited?

Which begs the answer - Im in the middle of trying to sell people. I recently got in some (half) decent players and I am trying to get rid of the old ones.
Note: My new players were bought before the league started and I am therefore not obliged to post them

there is a section on this forum for it,

how about someone sets up a forum focused on BT, with other things of course but it can have tournaments and competions etc.

i would but i dont really have the time

ste_mc_efc said:
there is a section on this forum for it,

how about someone sets up a forum focused on BT, with other things of course but it can have tournaments and competions etc.

i would but i dont really have the time
www.jfw.me.uk does a good job, as do the Battrick Sledging Boards :)

Pak_cricketer said:
Anyone setting up a forum?
I will create a forum if everyone is interested, or is everyone happy with the new board on PC?

This is good. And besides, www.jfw.me.uk is pretty great too (and they are conducting reaserch), and the battrick sledging boards are also good. Just for this league this is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread