The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Hey Briggs, I dont know the fixtures, am I at home or away?..........and who will I be playing?

Thanks

Last edited:
With my new and improved team, im looking forward to finishing top of my rather average group! ;)

JamesyJames3 said:
With my new and improved team, im looking forward to finishing top of my rather average group! ;)
I intend to leave the Preston Panthers looking more like the Preston Pigs once ive done with them :D

Briggsey said:
I intend to leave the Preston Panthers looking more like the Preston Pigs once ive done with them :D

I will do whatever it takes to beat Briggs XI! :)

My boys are in training as we speak! :p

JamesyJames3 said:
I will do whatever it takes to beat Briggs XI! :)

My boys are in training as we speak! :p
They would be sat at home twiddling their fingers though if a certain manager didnt help his worthless manager buddy by telling him how to train :p

Briggsey said:
They would be sat at home twiddling their fingers though if a certain manager didnt help his worthless manager buddy by telling him how to train :p

I have no idea what your talking about Briggsey :rolleyes:

I think I;ll be kicked out of the cup. I am playing Southlands AC. Who? Well, no one big except being the team of WI National player Jarvis Palmer, thats all...
So in short, I'm screwed.

Rules said:
3. Any new signings made during the tournament should be announced so everyone can see.

Here are mine:
Leon Atheron-ham
Rich Nguyen-lee
Jordan T?oeu
Tom Soft
Bill Tuckett (Youth Academy)

ZoraxDoom said:
Here are mine:
Leon Atheron-ham
Rich Nguyen-lee
Jordan T?oeu
Tom Soft
Bill Tuckett (Youth Academy)
Good point, i better create a new thread for transfers

Would anyone like to have a sledging thread too or shall we just leave that as this thread?

This is fine as the sledging one :)
One for live ball-by-ball will be good.

Last edited:
ZoraxDoom said:
This is fine as the sledging one :)
One for live ball-by-ball will be good.
Done, I hope everyone is happy with the changes made, this will make it easier in the long run to keep track of fixtures and tables!

Users who are viewing this thread