The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I think nearly evreyteam on here is knocked out of the cup. Dammit I should'nt have reshuffled my batting order, it porved vital in the game and it lost me a my cup game!.

Fixtures will be posted later on tonight for next week. Remember the home side must make the challenge for the away side to accept.

If the home side does not make the challenge or the away side does not accept then let me know and the game will be forfitted by the team who did not accept or make the challenge.

Briggsey said:
Fixtures will be posted later on tonight for next week. Remember the home side must make the challenge for the away side to accept.

Will you post the fixtures on the battrick boards as well?

Indiangod said:
I think nearly evreyteam on here is knocked out of the cup. Dammit I should'nt have reshuffled my batting order, it porved vital in the game and it lost me a my cup game!.
won mine to easiley scored 319 and then bowled the out for 194
lets go The Game :happy

displaced said:
Will you post the fixtures on the battrick boards as well?
Im not too sure about that, ill decide soon

The WrongUns should not have accepted a friendly match for next week with league games commencing then, punishment will be decided.

The following games will be cancelled next week due to Cup Games, the games will be played at a later date.

Old Wulfs v The Game
Bombay Blues v Rabbitohs
Cricwick Legends v Calypso Kings
The Indian Tigers93 v Sri Krishna Team
Pakistani Pingers v Bushwackers
Didcot Dragons v TT Lions
The Falcons v Hasis Legends

Teams in bold are the one's still in the cup

The WrongUns v The New York Champs

Due to the fact that there are still teams in the cup, The WrongUns will escape punishment this week, but if this happens again and involves any team they will automatically lose the game they were supposed to play.

ste_mc_efc said:
how will you know if there was no challenge, or it wasnt accepted?
I'll check each teams fixtures to see if the friendly is down or not. If it isnt there by lets say Thursday, ill get in touch with both managers and see what the problem is

Last edited:
home match first, do we play each team twice?

remind me to schedule it as i cant arrange international friendlies till tuesday

ste_mc_efc said:
home match first, do we play each team twice?

remind me to schedule it as i cant arrange international friendlies till tuesday
I have put a reminder under the fixtures

Hmm, no game for me for now. Pity, I could use the money. I'll scedule my own friendly, if you have no objections Briggsey?

Users who are viewing this thread