The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

ste_mc_efc said:
why is the played column huge, will it be the teams you have played names or the number?
Thats more because of the way ive laid out the Excel file, the fixtures for each league are below the tables and some of the names are large, hence the big column.

Cricketman you are too late, but if another team does not reply or is inactive then you will take their place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, one of my group teams I'll be playing agaisnt is called 'Hard Hitters' I tried to search for that team but I could not find it.

Bowled out by a good team for 167 on a bowlers pitch, but Im a better bowling than batting side, so its not oner yet...

FreddieFan said:
Bowled out by a good team for 167 on a bowlers pitch, but Im a better bowling than batting side, so its not oner yet...
I'd say. Your batters are crap! This must be your best batting performance though! I mean, how the hell are you gonna defend 167???

Last edited:
10.6 lb4 Oleary to Knight
The ball flicks the pads, deflecting it out of Zafarullah's reach and down to the boundary.
10.5 4 Oleary to Knight
Climbs into it and lofts it to the mid wicket boundary.
10.4 4 Oleary to Knight
Four, good ball on the off stump, Knight moves back to defend, gets an outside edge between gully and the slip cordon, ball runs away to the fence.
10.3 6 Oleary to Knight
Look at Knight, he looks glorious. He's kept that pose for an extra second, so all the photographers can get him in focus.
10.2 . Oleary to Knight
Textbook delivery results in a dot ball. Great control by Oleary.
10.1 4 Oleary to Knight
Knight has hooked that for four.

It doesn't look like I am. :(

However, it is a team that has about 8 players with Battrick ratings of over 10,000, and I told my players to 'Take it easy' because I knew I was going to lose.

Last edited:
Wow. Take a close look at that over. Your never gonna bowl a better one this whole PC.Net BT League :)

Same, got absolutely hammered. Oh well, the team I played are a class waaaaaaay above me. (Before you ask Zorax, you aren't)

I lost in the cup game last time, I was up agaisnt a good team, chasing 271 I was 75-6 at one stage, in the end I lost by 17 runs with 2 overs to go.

I know you will all be very sad, but yes, i also lost my game in the cup!

Still looking forward to showing Briggsey who is boss!

Users who are viewing this thread