The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

can wunchabankers be in my group actually, i beat them today

the nightwalkers are in my group, if they arent actually a team will my group have 3 teams in it?

or will you let another team join to replace them?

Last edited:
ste_mc_efc said:
can wunchabankers be in my group actually, i beat them today

the nightwalkers are in my group, if they arent actually a team will my group have 3 teams in it?

or will you let another team join to replace them?
ste will be happy to see your username (welldone) :D

is he an evertonian? or happy cos i am a ste aswell?

should get through my group, possibly even win, in fact i have a good chance of winning

is it seeded, what i mean is that winner in group 8 plays second in group 1, or is it random so anyone can play each other when they get through?

Last edited:
If The Nightwalkers arent a team then there will still be a slot open until Sunday. If nobody fills it then it will be a 3 team league with the top 2 still going through, just slightly less games.

ste_mc_efc said:
are you waiting till sunday to announce the fixtures then?
Will do because friendlies cant be made until Tuesday if they are international anyway.

FreddieFan said:
Good start to the new league campaign Zorax :D

Had a look at the other people in my group, and I hope they won't be offended by my conclusion that I have the strongest squad in league 2. Still, my batting is a bit weak and I'm very inconsistent, so its still wide open.

Guess you didn't look at my team freddiefan?
Cause i thought your looked pedestrian bring it on like the ashes :D

I have signed up with Battrick.org, but I just dont get their e-mail after the registration.

Can anyone help?

You will get it afte 2 or 3 days possibly...

P.S I am still in the cup... so what will happen???

Everyone still in the cup after this weeks games will not play next week, and all the teams playing them will not play either.

Just to clarify, do the cup games commence every Sunday?

ZoraxDoom said:
Yes they do. I think I'll be in the cup for one more week at the least.
Right, ill look and see who is still in the cup and sort the games out from there

Just to let you know I'm still in the cup, evrey sunday's my cup games are being played.

Cant wait for the tournment to start.

Users who are viewing this thread