The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

It is now Thursday morning and I have checked the Battrick fixtures out to see who has challenged who and noted that the following home teams need to make their challenges. Failure to do so will result in automatic losses for the home teams. They are as follows:

Antigua All-Stars
Borncricketers XI
ashutosh0
LAX

I will check again tonight to see if the challenges have been made or not, if they are not made by Friday, the away teams will have to make the challenges if available and if they are not accepted in time then the home team will forfit the game automatically.

Borncricketers XI hasn't challenged me so far... so i challenged him instead... lets see if he accepts it (don't... please don't)

Won my leauge match by 7 wickets today chasing 260 on a green wicket, my main batsmen came to form.

But the thing is I was playing agaisnt a rubbish side, I want a more challanged side to see how good really my team is.

Last edited:
One of the teams in my league is ace... He has one player over 36000 bt and one player over 18000...

The only team not to make their challenge this week is LAX, if they do not make their challenge by 1900 GMT tonight, then they will automatically forfit the game and all 3 points will go to chris killers.

ste_mc_efc said:
how do you know he didnt challenge and it got rejected?
Because chris killers are my cousins team and because he has no access to the internet where he lives, ive been keeping an eye on his team this week and all the challenges have been from other teams bar LAX.

The deadline has long since passed now (3 hours) so the game is automatically awarded to chris killers.

Dammit I Just got thrashed in my cup game by 10 wickets, my new youth pull was out for a 5th ball duck. I only made 198 in 46 overs. Their openers made 99 and 85 in 34 overs to complete the win :mad

The Spin's Team are 59/3 after 10 overs. I have fielded my reserve team, and all the players are set to very attacking! Also, my best two bowlers are bowling all their ten straight away! I hope it doesn't backfire.

EDIT: It is backfiring. They are going at 6.5 runs per over!

No its not, Im 132-8 off 32!!!

Note: I only just got a team to play this tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread