The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Not if you make it through to the next round of the cup :p, we've only got 7 weeks left this season and then the first week of the next to get the games played.

Been drawn in a much easier group than last year! All about tactics? Do I wanna get into the cup and get battered? or should I go to the plate and go for the win? :p

Again a tough group. First match against The Falcon :eek: and there is Silly Syl in my group :doh and I am sure about one thing that I will finish 3rd atleast...and hoping to dominate play well in the plate group as there are many teams weaker than and group A is so easy all the weak teams in that group :facepalm

Last edited:
si I am bit new,can you explain how I will challenge etc.

si I am bit new,can you explain how I will challenge etc.

Go to the pavillion page of that team (that you want to challnege) at bottom right hand side you will find a palce written Challenge Team, bottom of that there will be two venues if you click the arrow mark. Click on any of that and click on challenge. Thos two options are of Venues where you want to set the challenge. Either in your turf or in your opponent :)

Go to the pavillion page of that team (that you want to challnege) at bottom right hand side you will find a palce written Challenge Team, bottom of that there will be two venues if you click the arrow mark. Click on any of that and click on challenge. Thos two options are of Venues where you want to set the challenge. Either in your turf or in your opponent :)

DO I challenge in one day form?

Users who are viewing this thread