The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Wood popped for the first time today after just 2 weeks of training (3 bat, 3 bowl).

Lee Wood - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,211
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, proficient batting form, superb bowling form, low
A destructive player with proficient leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: respectable Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: worthless

He is already the clubs star player after 2 weeks, and I don't see that changing for a few years :) . Definetely geting a bowl in our next match, hopefully he'll pick up his first wicket :)

Code:
Batting  	M  	I  	R  	n.o.  	Ave  	SR  	HS  	C  	st  	50s  	100s
Season 	3 	3 	183 	1 	91.50 	86.73 	94 	0 	0 	2 	0
Career 	3 	3 	183 	1 	91.50 	86.73 	94 	0 	0 	2 	0

Bowling 	O 	M 	R 	W 	Ave 	SR 	Econ 	Best 	5wi
Season 	10 	1 	39 	0 	- 	- 	3.90 	- 	0
Career 	10 	1 	39 	0 	- 	- 	3.90 	- 	0

Not bad stats... I must point out though, they would be better if he hadn't played in the cup against that III team. He got 3 off 10 balls :( .

You got a good player their...goor stamina, good concentration if only his consistency was better...*Goes to see off if he's for sale*DAMN...

ZoraxDoom said:
Beh, Wood is okay. Crouch and Rudi are better though.

Wood is more than ok for the V league I'm in...

EDIT: Also, are they 17 yo? No.

Bilal91 said:
You got a good player their...goor stamina, good concentration if only his consistency was better...*Goes to see off if he's for sale*DAMN...

Bought him for just over ?200,000 a couple of weeks ago. Great buy. That was the other thing I was gonna ask, about improving his consistency, how many sports psychologists would be best. ATM I have 7 for some reason or other, I have no clue if this is good or bad.

So how many sports psychologists is optimum, and how long would it take?

Last edited:
A superb century from a certain Mr Gilroy turned a tough chase into a stoll for my league match. Ill post more stats when it finishes :)

Zaidi showed his class again today thats his 5th 100 in 7 innings which also inluding one inns of 80 runs..

I have got a new star...chanderpaul...a respectable bowler with good secondaries and 8400 BTR and also took 5-21 in his match today...

Code:
[B]Reporter's Summary[/B] 
 [B]TT Lions[/B]  [B]Port Royal Pirates[/B] 
[B]Top Order[/B]: mediocre  competent 
[B]Middle Order[/B]: mediocre  woeful 
[B]Lower Order[/B]: abysmal  abysmal 
[B]Seam Bowling[/B]: mediocre  feeble 
[B]Spin Bowling[/B]: competent  competent 
[B]Fielding[/B]: mediocre  feeble 

MOTM: [COLOR=Sienna]Crouch[/COLOR]
On a GFI.

09/06/2006 Played a match and received ?183750 in gate receipts.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread