The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Have they been correctly linked? I found some of them were not.

I have unlinked the team and players. Starting with the on disk Indian team and linkng one by one.
However, i couldn't find who these players are in ondisk team
* Grady Suman (RHBat and Off spin - all rounder in ODI team)
* Rammohan Dutta (RHBat, RFMed - bowler)

Last edited:
I have unlinked the team and players. Starting with the on disk Indian team and linkng one by one.
However, i couldn't find who these players are in ondisk team
* Grady Suman (RHBat and Off spin - all rounder in ODI team)
* Rammohan Dutta (RHBat, RFMed - bowler)

Finally found out those two are,

*Gurkeerat singh
*Rishi dhawan.

I have a question. How do I download a team without the kits but only the players? I don't want to change my current kit just want to replace the roster players.

I have a question. How do I download a team without the kits but only the players? I don't want to change my current kit just want to replace the roster players.
Download the team and link your custom kit and equipment to the team. Be careful not to replace your kit logo

@Llewelynf @Markkkkk I have submitted the Indian side with the best jersey, player appearances and correct links,
It should be in name of sanju7216 with original submitter sanju7216.

please share your feedback, have spent the whole day on this.
I have my own kits done already so I will probably only use the players. Will check it out later and let you know. Thanks.

Eagerly waiting for a good indian team... most indian teams have good jerseys and player faces...howerer their ratings are unrealistically high...i saw dhoni rated 95..

I have my own kits done already so I will probably only use the players. Will check it out later and let you know. Thanks.

Eagerly waiting for a good indian team... most indian teams have good jerseys and player faces...howerer their ratings are unrealistically high...i saw dhoni rated 95..

That's why I seriously recommend only downloading teams in the first post. All other teams are risky and can screw your game up (incorrect linking, free agents etc.).

There's one West Indies team that looks pretty good out there. Can't remember who by though. So basically we only have Sri Lanka left. I would suggest about 15 of us could all do one player each so we can upload quickly, and there's the Test Teams done. I've been waiting to play a World Cup of some sort to be honest. Thoughts on this?

There's one West Indies team that looks pretty good out there. Can't remember who by though. So basically we only have Sri Lanka left. I would suggest about 15 of us could all do one player each so we can upload quickly, and there's the Test Teams done. I've been waiting to play a World Cup of some sort to be honest. Thoughts on this?

A new Sri Lanka went up today that has kits/logos/linked players. Can't remember the author though but I searched by date and I think it was the top one.

Yea I suppose we owe it to him, anyone else really annoyed with this lack of Stat Tracking in all aspects of the game? It's not leaving my mind. But yea, hopefully we finish international teams ASAP.

I'm completely new to this and really confused.

How do I download all the licensed teams with correct kits, players, bats logo's etc.

I would like all the English domestic sides all the international sides and big bash teams

Users who are viewing this thread