Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
"THE JUST FOR FUN MAGAZINE"

post_image_8b7975e.jpg
Author: Navin Gandhi

"The Begining"

Xtreme Rebels:
Well as of now, Little posters but an awesome one. For a fact, I know what @AliB can do with Posters banners so not worried much on that. Much info on the team is lacking, like coaches, staffs etc.
Coming to Squad, Well 3 All-Rounders already out of six players, A team which loves their All-rounders I guess. Being signed up as an Allrounder am kind of excited to see if they will go for me. But have to say, Only All-Rounders won't win the game, you need a proper mixture of pure batsman and bowler. I know this team is going to be a real contender during the auction. Good Luck @AliB

West Coast Wildcats: I like the logo. Not much info on the team or Players in the first page. I saw some newspaper article kind of concept inside, back in time, I use to do a lot like that, I even had a piece where I do interviews and post (Maybe I will do that again this year, haven't decided yet) But still would prefer every article to be linked to the first page and organized. Not much to say on the team, cos I see only names but no details on the player. But hey, trust me when I say this team is like CSK, no show-offs outside but will be all in on the ground. I put this statement based on the current team members, Parth D, Akshay and Cerealkiller a trio to the lookout. Well, you all know Mattw so. Good Luck @CerealKiller

The Royal Mavericks: Hmmmm, am gonna actually not gonna say much on them right now. The logo is impressive but nothing much to talk about, I don't recognize most of the names yet in the team except Life warrior. I would pick them as the underdogs of this season as of now. So am just gonna skip them now and watch how they build their team from here. "Never ever underestimate an Underdog, when they pounce, impact will be huge". Good luck @Life Warrior

I was kind of saving this team for the last, Cos as of now they impressed me more than others.

Lannisters: Not sure if I am attracted by the name or not. One of the House in GOT I hate but I love "The imp" so I am gonna give a pass on the name. But I loved what they have done in their page so far compared to the rest. I loved everything about the first page (expecting more). Strong Staff and Coaches. Well, balanced set of players everything is great till now, Good track record as per the first page. Will be interesting to see how you guys shape up the team in the auction. Looking like the Mumbai Indians team of this season. Good Luck @Till Valhalla

Anyway, this is just my view on my first impression on the teams "First page". I was actually planning to see how each team are and contact the owner of the team I like but decided to not do that after seeing the pages. Everyone is impressive in their own way and I know this is just a start. When I was part of Amigo, I believe I was part of the core team and we started working on auction after the marquee was done. So I know you all will have a plan and I want to see how all the teams do. Mainly I want to see how my player does in the auction.

So good luck too All Teams. Will be back with a review after the Auction. Kudos. :cheers

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

ARTICLE 1

Update on The Auction So Far.

TEAMS DOING WELL:

ROYAL MAVERICKS Leading the Auction so far for most of the players. It seems like they are going for Fast bowlers from the looks of it. ( @Manish. Reddy and @Rabbit Hood) and of course, they have an eye out for @Yash. Who I believe will be the player in demand in the Auction. "Don't ask me why Cos I don't know":lol

PLAYERS DOING WELL :

@Manish. @Naman Thakur and @Rabbit Hood All are equally in demand. But It would be interesting to see who comes on top, Lets wait and watch.

"The First Controversy"

Does XTREME REBELS owner @Bilal45 thinks @Salman. is not worth 500K? He starts the Bid with just 100K and then changes to 500K due to phone call he got from one of the management people.

WEST COAST WILDCATS Still haven't placed any bids. Is the WildCat afraid to come out of the Wild?

SPECIAL Q&A:

Question to @Bilal45 "I don't believe in the fact you made a mistake while placing the 100K bid? If so you made a mistake would you say league management did not highlight the information to you correctly? or Was it just you don't think @Salman. is not worth that money? Public demands an Answer.

Question to @Salman. "Any comments on that 100K bit for you? Do you see that as an insult? Or you are just happy that you got something?

Check out my previous articles If you ain't too busy.

The Begining

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

ARTICLE 2

Update on The Auction So Far.

@Yash. touches 1Mil as expected. No surprise there, But the real question is why?:rolleyes

@Manish. @Rabbit Hood @Naman Thakur is on the verge of touching 1mil, Who will be the second to touch the 1mil?

WEST COAST WILDCATS - Well Still trying to find their way to auction house. I guess @ABDULLAH and @AHP28 still as hopes.

CONTROVERSY "Here I Come"

XTREME REBELZ and LANNISTERS having heated argument off the pitch even before the tournament started. Will the TPCPL management intervene?

Well, what did you guys really expect from teams which as Rebel in it and one named after the most hated House in a popular TV series?

Well Since the Q&A session put forward in the first article is not complete yet. I won't add a Q&A session in this one.

@Bilal45 & @Salman. Public demand answers.

The Begining
Article 1

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Article 2.1 Update

In his defence, I'd just say he missed the base price and took the initial increment as the base.

@AliB Jumps in for his partners defends and puts him in an awkward position - Did @AliB Really mean that the owner did not read the management rule clearly? His that a good quality of a Management?

The statement puts the Rebels fan go rebellious. How is the team going to come out of this situation? The only way is for @Manish. to speak up the truth.

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Article 2.2 Update
No comments, just enjoying the auction in the crispy weather.

Again in his defence, his education is from vernacular medium, so he may have misinterpreted.

Manish Reddy maintains silence while Ali Bubere lends his support for his Co-Teammate and Partner. Also Accuses the ethics of the "THE JUST FOR FUN MAGAZINE" author Navin Gandhi.

Btw, you sound like some Indian media houses with these questions, you're Gandhi so guess you shouldn't!

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2
Article 2.1

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

ARTICLE 3

"END OF AN AUCTION"

Well, you all already know the results of the Auction. If you don't, well you are clearly in the wrong place. :wave

To summarise, As predicted before @Yash. was sold for $3.5M to MAVERICKS, I am not even sure why? May be Mavericks can answer that. Wait, I don't want Mavericks to answer that. I want @Yash. to answer that with the Bat and Ball. Then we will ask Mavericks "If that was a good spend".

The Second Highest of the auction was @Manish. who went for a whopping $3.4M just a $0.1M short than Yash Hirani. The team which stole him was WESTCOAST WILDCATS. I heard some fans saying "being in Wild Changed them and drove them wild and made them spend their money Like Wildcats" But hey, I think they were very selective and calculative on whom they want.

Congrats to all the players who were auctioned and made a hefty load of Cash. "You all owe me a Beer". :cheers

"THE BEST MATHEMATICIAN AWARD" - First Award

As you all know, WESTCOST WILDCATS bids were late and very calculative in my view. So I am not going to give this award to them. When you say
Calculations
you can not think of any other team other than XTREME REBELZ. They were very calculative throught the auction, making the least mistakes in the breaking the auction rules. So
After calculating, thrice!
I present this award to XTREME REBELZ.

"ON A SERIOUS NOTE"

I previously told, LANNISTERS are looking balanced before the auction. Well, They still do after the auction grabbing the maximum players from the auction. Congrats to them on the successful auction. The balance teams need to do well in Drafts to shape up their team. The draft as started and players are being picked, But the real hidden "TREASURE" is still not picked by anyone. So lets wait and watch.

SPECIAL Q&A:

Question to @AliB : Congrats on the auction and winning our magazines first award. You played an important role in achieving that award. How do you feel?

Question to @AHP28 : How is your mindset now, being almost unsold up to the last few mins then having few bids towards the end? To me, you seem to be a better player than @Yash. A Middle Order All-rounder will be handier in ODI and T20. But the auction stated that the teams were looking for something different. So what do you think went wrong?

The Begining
Article 1
Article 2
Article 2.1
Article 2.2

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

ARTICLE 3

"END OF AN AUCTION"

Well, you all already know the results of the Auction. If you don't, well you are clearly in the wrong place. :wave

To summarise, As predicted before @Yash. was sold for $3.5M to MAVERICKS, I am not even sure why? May be Mavericks can answer that. Wait, I don't want Mavericks to answer that. I want @Yash. to answer that with the Bat and Ball. Then we will ask Mavericks "If that was a good spend".

The Second Highest of the auction was @Manish. who went for a whopping $3.5M just a $0.1M short than Yash Hirani. The team which stole him was WESTCOAST WILDCATS. I heard some fans saying "being in Wild Changed them and drove them wild and made them spend their money Like Wildcats" But hey, I think they were very selective and calculative on whom they want.

Congrats to all the players who were auctioned and made a hefty load of Cash. "You all owe me a Beer". :cheers

"THE BEST MATHEMATICIAN AWARD" - First Award

As you all know, WESTCOST WILDCATS bids were late and very calculative in my view. So I am not going to give this award to them. When you say you can not think of any other team other than XTREME REBELZ. They were very calculative throught the auction, making the least mistakes in the breaking the auction rules. So I present this award to XTREME REBELZ.

"ON A SERIOUS NOTE"

I previously told, LANNISTERS are looking balanced before the auction. Well, They still do after the auction grabbing the maximum players from the auction. Congrats to them on the successful auction. The balance teams need to do well in Drafts to shape up their team. The draft as started and players are being picked, But the real hidden "TREASURE" is still not picked by anyone. So lets wait and watch.

SPECIAL Q&A:

Question to @AliB : Congrats on the auction and winning our magazines first award. You played an important role in achieving that award. How do you feel?

Question to @AHP28 : How is your mindset now, being almost unsold up to the last few mins then having few bids towards the end? To me, you seem to be a better player than @Yash. A Middle Order All-rounder will be handier in ODI and T20. But the auction stated that the teams were looking for something different. So what do you think went wrong?

Article 1

Article 2
Article 2.1
Article 2.2
You put same amount for both yash and Manish

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I noticed it, but was too lazy to point it out :p
nTqkYEvfZZLnRuuuZ01dDOYsMpg1KFqPEp7_fafi9c0he_n6LkBm2wtGllA4fwU_OV_xStCPc0SEptu9j9Hi6KS22I8g_7buy2-Z3HkHF7frT_R5QSEBkR356O57yD2ghmfnw5kYrLYNg0sni2PkbOlhUCc=w498-h280

Users who are viewing this thread