The recent events in the Cricket Chat Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, Reps For You Tom Mate. Racism should be killed in itself.

News from the BBC is that Harbhajan said something in Hindi which could sound like 'big monkey', but due to the bundled nature of the hearing, could not make this clear to Mike Proctor.
Sounds like an unplanned defense from the Indians. Idiots.

I think they should just kick Bhajji out of the team completely, he has been useless, bring Murali Kartik in and all is well again. :D

Of course, his hype and ego means that nothing will happen.

I think they should just kick Bhajji out of the team completely, he has been useless, bring Murali Kartik in and all is well again. :D

Of course, his hype and ego means that nothing will happen.
Ponting 150 :D

Doubt it, I wouldnt think an Indian (most of them are quite small) would try and fight me.

so you are gonna go shout and be a jerk at the indians (who alot of which just wanna go and support their side) just so you can act like a tough man... you really think they are all small and would take your ****??

Sad really, i hate people that try to do that kind of thing at these games and just ruin the spectacle for everyone else

Anyway wouldn't surprise me if you get thrown out by security before all this **** happens..

**** me this whole incident has been pathetic, especially the way the media and people have been drawn into it and im talking on both sides

Last edited:
NOOOOOOO. Why is this back. This had died, had ended, people were forgiving and forgetting. Why the hell did you post in something which hasn't been posted in a week

LOL

sorry i just dont see why anyone wants to go around starting **** with other people in Real life for sometihng that they dont have control of (the way their team acts or how ignorant fans react)..

With that I'm closing this thread, it is obvious no further sensible discussion will result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread