The Retro Thread

Parky

Club Cricketer
For anyone still visiting the forum of this old game I have shared some old teams.

Username: wyyretro

Squads from each World Cup in the 1990s. Kits, lots of bats, and stadiums tweaked with the sponsors (the English stadiums I have adjusted to look closer to the 1999 grounds). The players have been reskilled with the DJMethod.

568W4W8.png
GQkVyJ8.png
RH3YL8j.png
kFS4vmH.png
UKLcWPY.png
aWSMusE.png
4OzhFhz.png
396OQUR.png
YoBNYs8.png
dm9xI6O.png
L1lqoel.png
dm9xI6O.png
Kf1P4gX.png
QFYX25E.png
oQ5TIIo.png
cySOg5a.png
oC1dz24.png
4I8n8U8.png
Tkaek8K.png
kHfwSa8.png
cRzaDti.png
RbzOurn.png
igazjZx.png
Yx6U5s6.png
eXe3q7w.png
jjwjrW6.png
b8DGoVh.png
Qd7no8R.png

Search for 'Team Name' WC 1990s.

If you're low on logo space beware this will download a lot due to kits, bats and adboards.

Great work here man, will definitely check these out

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Squads from each World Cup in the 1990s. Kits, lots of bats, and stadiums tweaked with the sponsors (the English stadiums I have adjusted to look closer to the 1999 grounds). The players have been reskilled with the DJMethod.

@wasteyouryouth You are a true gem...cannot thank you enough for your efforts into all your awesome creations...

Out of logo space so cannot enjoy your creations fully....Hope they do something about the logo space in the new game to be able to have such huge collection of teams & kits & bats....

Cheers!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I shared Australia WC 2000s and England WC 2000s. These are squads made up of players from the 2003 and 2007 world cup squads.

iEbjCln.jpg

lWBDNkl.jpg
iUInTkl.jpg

m3LTkxo.jpg

They are reskilled.

In addition to kits and player apperances, there are some new bats and 2003/2007 stadiums.

I would like to get some or all of the others I have done shared. But with a new game coming out and my personal situation right now I'm not sure how likely it will be to happen.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If someone can make Champions Trophy 2009 teams that would be too good!

B

Bigby Wolf

I shared Australia WC 2000s and England WC 2000s. These are squads made up of players from the 2003 and 2007 world cup squads.

iEbjCln.jpg

lWBDNkl.jpg
iUInTkl.jpg

m3LTkxo.jpg

They are reskilled.

In addition to kits and player apperances, there are some new bats and 2003/2007 stadiums.

I would like to get some or all of the others I have done shared. But with a new game coming out and my personal situation right now I'm not sure how likely it will be to happen.
Oh Yes! Finally 2003 WC Teams actually wanted it to be done for DBC 17 and Ashes as I did both 03 and 07 teams for DBC 14 (PC modding) but getting the hang of the logo creator was too tough for me.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded England Cricket 2000s decade team. This includes greats such as KP, Strauss, Vaughn, Trescothick, Bell, Hoggard, Flintoff, Harmison and Collingwood MBE. A great era for English cricket. This is a mixture of my players (mostly squad players) and creations of others.

Thanks as always to Wasteryouryouth and Llewelyn7 in particular and many others for the inspiration, bats, and logos.

22360-zoom.jpg

User ID Mouseydread;

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread