The Super Cup

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
@ahmedleo414 can i co-manage, since @AsadRM likely won’t be able to?
stone-cold.gif

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Best of luck to my Qalandars! Can't wait to see us lift another trophy, although from the sidelines this time! It'd be far more relaxing lol. :cheers

@CerealKiller glad to see that you're finally seeing the light and associating yourself with Lahore Qalandars. Now we just need to pull some strings to get you over to LQ in the PSL too and get rid of your obsession with Fraud United :lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller glad to see that you're finally seeing the light and associating yourself with Lahore Qalandars. Now we just need to pull some strings to get you over to LQ in the PSL too and get rid of your obsession with Fraud United :lol
Still the only two-time PSL champions :coolio:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Still the only two-time PSL champions :coolio:
It took LQ 7 years to get the first one. According to my Maths, you gotta wait for roughly 14 more years for them to get 2 more trophies and overtake ISLU. Anyways, by then ISLU will have 7-8 trophies so doesn't really matter :lol

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
If it helps Singapore was my second choice
On second thought, the Kallang stadium is stunning, and can actually be used for cricket, so I'll switch my vote to Singapore.
Appreciate you guys changing your votes to help us come to a decision, but I specifically refrained myself from adding the 'allow change of votes' and 'allow multiple votes' options in the poll because I wanted everyone to stick to the choice they made. Currently, Lahore and Singapore are tied at 3 each. If by some magical means, we get another vote for Singapore, we'll go with that. If not, I'll just remove my vote and the tie will no longer be a tie. Hope that's no issue. :cheers

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Appreciate you guys changing your votes to help us come to a decision, but I specifically refrained myself from adding the 'allow change of votes' and 'allow multiple votes' options in the poll because I wanted everyone to stick to the choice they made. Currently, Lahore and Singapore are tied at 3 each. If by some magical means, we get another vote for Singapore, we'll go with that. If not, I'll just remove my vote and the tie will no longer be a tie. Hope that's no issue. :cheers
Fine with me

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
HOST SELECTION

After public voting, the verdict is in - the gorgeous Singapore National Stadium will host the inaugural Asian Super Cup. God bless @Ohm for the deciding vote. <3

SQUAD SUBMISSIONS

Please trim down your squad to exactly 15 players. Please keep in mind that (at best) your team can play a maximum of three matches.
There will be injuries, having more than one wicket-keeper is advised but not mandatory. Pitch type is available on venue post.

Supplementry players selected during Amarnath-Kardar Trophy are available for selection.

@ahmedleo414/@CerealKiller @Gaurav_7/@Life Warrior @Till Valhalla/@TSPrathik

As per the player clash rules; KL Rahul will be available for Lahore Qalandars to sign IF Sunrisers Hyderabad decide to drop him from the squad.
If they do end up retaining him, Eoin Morgan will be made instantly unavailable for Hyderabad. It's still up to Lahore if they wish to retain him after that.

Obviously, Lahore can wait for Hyderabad to post their squad first.

RULES

Each squad consists of exactly fifteen players; up to six of which can be overseas signings.

Playing XIs can consist of a maximum of four overseas (:os:) players.
Playing XIs must contain at least one capable wicket-keeper (:wk:/:wkb:/:arwk:) and five bowling (:arwk:/:bwl:/:ar:) options.
Designated captain (:c:) can not be dropped unless injured.

PLAYER CLASHES - Important

* Local teams get first refusal on a player clash.

If a clashing player is a local to either team; that team will get first refusal on that player.
If the local side refuses to retain said clashing player; they will be allowed for selection to the other team.
If the local side retains a clashing player; the opposition will be allowed one automatic retention granted it isn't another local clash.

:ind: KL Rahul - :local: Sunrisers Hyderabad / :os: Lahore Qalandars

:eng: Eoin Morgan - :os: Sunrisers Hyderabad / :os: Lahore Qalandars

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread