Things you wish you didn't see live?

I reckon Katona and her crew are more annoying, to be honest. That prawn one for Christmas, makes me want to plunge a kitchen knife into my eyes.

Those BOGOF adverts (The window ones), You wanna slap the guy does it silly.
India v Bangladesh WC 07
India V Australia Sydney Test

If we're saying live as in at the ground then there's a few football ones:

United 1-3 Chelsea - May 2005 - They were given a guard of honour, outplayed us and it was at the time where Glazer's takeover was about to happen.

Ruud missing the pen against Arsenal which would have stopped the invincibles tag

United 1-0 QPR - Awful game, and the most cold I've been at football!

If we're saying live as in at the ground then there's a few football ones:

United 1-3 Chelsea - May 2005 - They were given a guard of honour, outplayed us and it was at the time where Glazer's takeover was about to happen.

Ruud missing the pen against Arsenal which would have stopped the invincibles tag

United 1-0 QPR - Awful game, and the most cold I've been at football!

On TV or at the ground.

On TV CMD, hw just couldn't be bothered to get up and switch off the air conditioner.

:rolleyes:

Melbourne vs Stgeorge Preliminary final 06 (at the ground). Heart-breaking, especially after the joy I, and many other dragons fans felt when we smashed Manly 26-0 the week before.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

On TV or at the ground.

He did say at the ground lol.

That video of the Russian neo Nazi's. I've stopped clicking on things now, I probably should have turned off tbh.

Or any game where Liverpool win.

However I really wish I hadn't watched a lot of stuff, mainly boxing at 4am because it involves so much effort. Occasionally though you get a classic and it's all worth it because it's better than any sport when it happens.

The ashes down under was awful. However when we dicked on them in the CBS the fact I had watched all the crap made it very enjoyable, that is probably my favourite ever series win in terms of cricket. Now of course we watch Australa in freefall as Bangladesh begin the race to overtake them so it's all good anyway.

Masterkhan, are you sure you wish you didn't see the T20:WC Final? Even though Pakistan lose it was a breath taking match up.

Ashes 06/07 - Just no.
England getting knocked out of any world cup - Yes I do cry.
Cricket World Cup Final 99.

Ishant and Munaf together shopping in Sec 17. :p
Man they are ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread