Things you wish you didn't see live?

Sydney 2007.
Mendis 2008 (any match in which SL ended up winning).

You really saw that?

Yeah they were out shopping on 4th day of Mohali test after play was over. When they walked in Willis showroom girls standing outside started screaming and we were like What the ****. Man they looked like Gorillas.:p

Yeah they were out shopping on 4th day of Mohali test after play was over. When they walked in Willis showroom girls standing outside started screaming and we were like What the ****. Man they looked like Gorillas.:p

Haha...Lol. I thoguht they would be screaming of excitement not becuase they were scared.

Obviously they were charmed by my presense. ;)

FA Cup Final 2005
FA Cup Final 2007
League Cup Final 2003.

2003 worldcup final
2002 fifa world cup final
and 2008 Euro cup Final

FA Cup Final 2005
FA Cup Final 2007
League Cup Final 2003.
Good points and agreed on all three of those.

Cup final 05, we battered em for 120 minutes, then lost on pens, also in the same week as the Glazer takeover, gutting

Cup final 07, not quite as much as we'd won the league, but they were there for the taking.

League cup final, scousers:( We were about 10 points behind Arsenal in the league at the time too, still went on to win it though:).

Melbourne vs Stgeorge Preliminary final 06 (at the ground). Heart-breaking, especially after the joy I, and many other dragons fans felt when we smashed Manly 26-0 the week before.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

He did say at the ground lol.

Adding on this:

Stgeorge vs Parramatta - First game of the final series 09. We finished first. They finished 8th. The week before we hammered them 40-0 or something to get the Minor Premiership, then they come back a week later to the same ground and smash us. Not to mention I've been a member for almost 8 years, and me and my dad got stuck in the shittest seats in the sun. Terrible day.

Stgeorge vs Brisbane (On TV) - The next week. We lost again, and suddenly our best season in 10 years ended in us losing the first 2 weeks of the finals and bundling out of the finals.

Liverpool 2-1 United
United 1-4 Liverpool
Liverpool 2-0 United

I can go on.

West Coast losing grand final in 2005, absolutely shattered:crying

Pakistan Vs Ireland World Cup 2007. so Embarassing and Sad!!!!!!:(

Fifa World Cup 06..Zidane Red Card and I wanted France to Win:(

And Thank god I didn't see Pakistan Vs Austraila world cup final in 1999 :happy.

Users who are viewing this thread