Things you wish you didn't see live?

West ham away at Reading 3/4 years,we lost 6-0,pubs were s***,weather was crap,traffic was heavy,and the whole day ending up costing way too much money.

Pak India Quarterfinals 1996. Whole family did not have dinner that night :(
WC 1999 Final
Sydney Test. Damn you Kamran Akmal for costing us the chance to win in Australia after 15 years :mad

WC 2003 Final - Worst moment! Bucked sleep that night so that I could be up in time to watch the whole match. Brought in lot of friends and relatives to watch the game along with me and the whole atmosphere was so electric and in anticipation of a great game. But it was so one sided and shattering for us Indian fans that we didnt speak to each other for the rest of the day after the match.

I was small then but the teenagers of that time had arranged a big screen in our society, popcorns, soft drinks, snacks, DJ and all such stuff for the final. It was very sad to lose that game. I was watching the match wearing the World Cup kit with Sehwag's name behind the jersey. He did score 89 in that match.

We had also made a World Cup trophy of thermocol, but everything went waste.

I was small then but the teenagers of that time had arranged a big screen in our society, popcorns, soft drinks, snacks, DJ and all such stuff for the final. It was very sad to lose that game. I was watching the match wearing the World Cup kit with Sehwag's name behind the jersey. He did score 89 in that match.

We had also made a World Cup trophy of thermocol, but everything went waste.

paaaaarrrrrtyyyyyyyyy.

haha :thumbs

I've been to a few Texans games and they have lost them all. Even one against the Browns

I wish i hadn't sat in front of the tele for 4 hours and watched the Opening Ceremony for Beijing only to be told a couple of days later that they faked it all.

Something not many people have mentioned, i'm guessing not many people saw it, but I just happened to be watching the news as it happened on 9/11, no idea why i was up at that time, but i remember it every year. Never want to see anything similar to that again.

New Zealand 0 - 4 Bangladesh
I don't actually think I watched the final two matches, for obvious reasons.

The capitulation against India (last test and 5 ODIs), after competing with them in the first two tests.

One week ago tomorrow - Traveling two hours to watch New Zealand get rolled for 110, against a no-name Pakistan attack.

Pretty much 9/10 series' New Zealand play in, the thing is though when it comes right, it's incredible, like '07 Chapple Hadlee series.

It's pretty much what's happening now, you guys are rubbish without those big five/six players.

IIRC Hayden only got injured in the final match as well.

We had injured players that series too iirc

India played like dirt, and we kicked ass. I had an absolute ball though, great innings from Gilchrist, Hayden, Ponting and Martyn, before Lee and McGrath ran through the Indians.

I knew it was over when we had Tendulkar in the first over, and then when Sehwag got out it was all but confirmed. Pretty sure he had a few lives along the way though.

Hope we get our revenge on you guys for that in some huge game (another World Cup final probably).:yes;)

Any sporting event that took place this week !!!
Starting from england's t20 defeat by 4 runs to the aussies followed by india's ever lucky one run steal finally accompanied by england's odi defeat tonight . Only liverpool is left now . They host everton and if they lose , it will possibly mean my worst week regarding sports :(

Users who are viewing this thread