This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

A sincere appeal to stop with the name calling please. Even if you're upset, there is no need to express it at someone's expense. Discussions are always encouraged but following in this vein will only restrict others from voicing their opinion for fear of being dragged down.

I
Good use of words...didn't expect it from you...But it's...ahh chuck it..why bother.

Anyways, Good decision by BigAnt. This game is not about the hardcore fans. Because of the huge license behind it, a majority of the players would be new and more casual gamers, and the last thing it needed (after so much hard work behind it and So much good stuff going for it) was this issue being used as an excuse for people to start dissing the game and the developers by saying stuff like 'don't they know the rules' etc....which would have been really sad for me personally as I just want the game to succeed commercially and with the critics first.

Already people watching the videos had started commenting on it and it wouldn't have looked nice. If it meant giving up on an element of the gameplay then I personally am willing to sacrifice the element of gameplay keeping in mind the overall bigger picture that is in play with this game.

Call me names at your will....dislike me for the rest of your lives, doesn't matter to me. I love this series and BigAntStudios too much to stop from pointing out stuff that I feel can impact the name of the game in the public forum. I would personally have preferred pointing it out in a private PM or something...But this is the only forum I had to express my thoughts and thus had no option.
Its better to ask and seek useful info from the testing team rather than irritating them with negative and kid like mindset

And now because of those 2 mouthy gits, the game is limited. I seriously hope your little rant haspaid dividends. Fool's.

Oh...So basically we are saying the only reason it all got changed by @BigAntStudios was because 2 people in the forum said that it is something that needs to be fixed? Wow!! And you are calling us fools!

I guess il stick to my original decision yesterday. No more posts from me on the game or anything else in this forum. Ciao!

As a goodbye...just wanna say...great game BigAntStudios and great work by everyone involved with the development including the beta testers. The game is definitely much much better than I would have imagined and I would definitely buy it and enjoy it. However no more suggestions or anything from my end to disturb your journey from here on!

It was a pleasure knowing some guys here and specially the BigAnt team!! Cheers!

This sux. What do we have to do to get the angles back. Is there a patch thread yet?:p

@blockerdave @Llewelynf
I guess you guys are pushing it too far now. I respect everyone here and never attacked anyone. Having said that I'm not here to change anyone's behaviour/attitude. However, lets limit what we call each other. If Big Ant has made a change there be proper reasoning. You can blabber whatever you want , but at the end of the day it's up to Big Ants with all the final decisions.
And do you really think it's just becos of two of us? Seriously??
Done with this thread mates.
Nice meeting everyone and loved some of the discussions. Hope you all have a great time.

Oh...So basically we are saying the only reason it all got changed by @BigAntStudios was because 2 people in the forum said that it is something that needs to be fixed? Wow!! And you are calling us fools!

I guess il stick to my original decision yesterday. No more posts from me on the game or anything else in this forum. Ciao!

As a goodbye...just wanna say...great game BigAntStudios and great work by everyone involved with the development including the beta testers. The game is definitely much much better than I would have imagined and I would definitely buy it and enjoy it. However no more suggestions or anything from my end to disturb your journey from here on!

It was a pleasure knowing some guys here and specially the BigAnt team!! Cheers!
NO please dont say this.

Seriously, you haven't even played the game. The beta testers might all be getting back handers from Big Ant to say how great it is. It could be complete rubbish.

Stop with the martyr complex too.

yes. that is the only reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1510316764][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok to bring us back to topic: How would the beta testers rate the crack of the stumps sound, when a batsmen is bowled, out of 10? :p

pretty damn good. and the physics is good, stumps break nicely but not a cartoonish launch

Wasn't just pointed out was then pointed out again once we explained he reasons etc.

Let's move on

Have you guys ever had a bowled off AI leaving the ball, with the ball seaming in and clipping to top of the off stumps?

yes. that is the only reason

Although I don't have any issues with either the spinner bowler going too wide or now it being restricted, I doubt the team at BA would blindly make changes just because a couple of guys "moaned" about it. Surely they would do it only if they find a tiny bit of merit to the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread