This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Or an option to increase transparency of wk even more
Yeah or this too, but I mentioned staying low since previous games had that and there was no issues in playing the shots we want without any issues...So thought that could be carried on was my thought..

If WK raising early is because of some balance in gameplay thing or to make him feel more like a proper keeper then I would just prefer more transparency or even invisible WK would be fine to me..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for taking out the time to do a video. Appreciate it.

Here is a little observation I made, would be nice if you can shed some light on it.
In DBC 17, the batting aid - circle around the ball which conveyed the line/length - conveys the final line of the ball, after it has moved in the air or/and off the pitch. From what I could gather from your video, it is now related to the line chosen by the bowler without the seam/swing movement factored in. Is that correct or am I just over thinking this?

E.g.:
1) 5.2 - to me it looked like it pitched and then seamed in but the circle conveyed its good 3~4 stumps outside the off stump. Is that an intentional design change?
2) 3.5 - though the circle conveyed a 4th stump line, was it because of the angle or the seam movement that the ball finished good 2 feet outside the off stump?

Again, not nitpicking, having played DBC17 day in and day out, watching that marker is something that has become a reflex and hence the question.

wouldn't swear to it 100%, but i think so yeah. in fact i got lbw to a bad leave cuz of it!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The game really does look incredibly good with these new animations. I have never had so much fun just watching the videos. For people playing on PS4 (as opposed to PS4 Pro), can you please confirm if the game looks and plays as smooth (without lags and stutters) as it does on PC? I remember DBC17 having certain issues on PS4 with respect to lags/stutters which were improved in a patch later but now with the increased resolution and upgraded graphics/animations, I worry it may not be as smooth on PS4 as it may be on PS4 Pro.

i don't have a pro. my pc only played on lower settings and a small screen so not the fairest comparison... but ps4 looks great to me. obviously not gonna compare to a top-end pc but still looks lovely and plays very smooth.

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Does anyone know why the graphics from big ant have become worse and worse since db14 ? I mean look at this.

Problem is the shadows/shaders. In RLL4 they were bad too, much better in RLL3. Not sure why they changed those. Low light gameplay looks very average like RLL4. Day looks good.

Hey, just wondering if there is an option to switch the pitch marker off on say Pro level while playing in career mode.

Yes, you can turn it off.

fender211pi

School Cricketer
The game looks fantastic! Thank you for all these uploads, guys. Had a question. Will the PS4 PRO have HDR+ upscaled res? Thanks again!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone stream for us not living in India or Pakistan?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shame have to wait another month for pc version here in india. Would have loved to review earlier. Videos put up by others ought to do for the time-being I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread