Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Thread closed by request. A quality story comes to an end. I doubt it will be continued, but if you ever want to continue it Tom, then just drop me a PM.

Tom! you beauty! ( Not aiming at your avatar, tom;) )You returned!

WOOHOO! ..:D..

Ah, you doing that ruined my surprise update :D I got Syl to re-open this on the quiet, so as to attract less attention.

The sig give it away, aye? :p

But yeah, as correctly guessed by our wonderful GFX maker, this story is returning shortly :)

Great news Tom! Can't wait for the suprise update! :D

I am wondering why I never follow this story.
In the world, People may say you must watch these type of Films before you die, because they are classic.

I will have to Say all PC member who follow these type of story, must read this story now, Must read before you die. This story is Out standing. :hpraise . Very inpiring, If I didn't had many stories, i would surely make one of this kind.

Everyone who want to learn how to make story must read this :happy :hpraise

Hey Tom, its the first time I have come across this one, thanks for the jerk in that direction, it is great stuff so far, best of luck with your update, will be sure to follow from here on:p

Never read this story :D Cant believe its got 89 pages already :p

Looking forward to whats next, Tom :happy

Ah, you doing that ruined my surprise update :D I got Syl to re-open this on the quiet, so as to attract less attention.

The sig give it away, aye? :p

But yeah, as correctly guessed by our wonderful GFX maker, this story is returning shortly :)

Yey tom ;) You were using the india sig and it's pure common sense that you were back with the storyy when you used the ...Hehe, the earlier sig..:D:D..

As said, this is a must read story for everyone. It's such a dramatic story that when reading the story, it seems as if the aura of the story is dragging us in till the last full stop of the updates you make mate. This will be the Story of the year once again tom, just go in the natural way you do as always.

BUT ONE THING YA!!, ANOTHER PRANK OF CLOSING THREAD AND THERE'LL BE WORLD WAR III! :p

Good luck mate! Hope...no, I know you will entertain with the sensational story. :)..:D..

Very glad to hear that this is going to continue. :)
So does this mean you are not going to continue with your Indian story? :(

Users who are viewing this thread