Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Good luck Tom, looks like you will need it! :p What's Darren Gough doing playing for Lancashire?

No wonder there are so many comments! The story is simply the best I've seen on here in my opinion! :) Keep it up! :)

Good stuff tom, I sense a tremendous performance here which due to the opposition your playing will get you a call up into the England squad (I look forward to your PM)

Gah!!!!!!! I'm having real trouble trying to motivate myself with this. It just seems like everytime I do something it breaks. Two of my editing programmes just got corrupted, meaning I have had to spend hours re-installing stuff. I have lost all my work to date meaning I have to restart it all over again. All my animations have come out the wrong size and the screenies have been shrunk too much. I'm just basically on the verge of packing this in.....................

Oh no! Please try and carry on Tom - you're doing an awesome job! Im sure every1 will agree with me! Reconsider? :)

Tom, i have followed your story from the very start and have to say it's the best story i have ever read on here. I had to register to say please please please please CARRY ON!!! Think of the amount of comments and people reading your story and who can't wait for the next update, that shpuld motivate you!!
:upray:upray:upray

If you do feel that you can't be motivated, maybe you should take a break from this story or you could try a new story out but what ever you do, don't finish this story totally off!

If you do decide to end this story then please be kidnapped by aliens! :)

ok tommy you have to listen to me,

you obviously have a story as popular if not more so than Suren and Gamers, the new era has been led by yourself. You may stop but if you do have a break and do not give up. There are obviously lots of people dont register who read this and if some guy is willing to register just because of your story it says something.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Right I have made my decision. Firstly I would like to make it clear this is not ending. I would also like to thank every single member who has given input into helping me making this decision. Basically I have decided to take a break from this story for the next few weeks as I need to re-kindle the fire inside me for writing this story, so I will probably start a different story. However, this will be returning, I promise you that.

Thanks for reading and for the thousands of views and replies this has had, and also for voting for this story in numerous SOTM's and the SOTY award.

Users who are viewing this thread