TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

More videos, I have passed 110 hours on the game!
The update 5 is so damned good

Sabalenka career mode Charleston with grey clay hard difficulty

Iga Swiatek Vs Caroline Garcia Madrid Hard Difficulty

Felix Augier Aliassime Vs Ben Shelton Doha Hard Difficulty

Have to say I am enjoying career mode.The game play is still a bit eccentric in certain areas and you wouldn't think you are watching a real tennis match but its certainly getting there and the roster of players is more than decent.

Have to say I am enjoying career mode.The game play is still a bit eccentric in certain areas and you wouldn't think you are watching a real tennis match but its certainly getting there and the roster of players is more than decent.
What level are you playing on? I'm playing on Medium and I've yet to win a set. On Easy I win every match.

They seem to struggle balancing difficulty the past few games, sometimes expert is too easy and now it’s impossible to get to most returns as your players feel like they are stuck in the mud.

Yes the last patch number 5 is very good.
I'm played on Hard now and I have a lot of fun. The difficulty has bien increased. You have to play well with precision to win a point. I love making powerful smatchs. Sabalenka is a Monster like the real one. I have destroyed twice Iga Swiatek . I didn't expect playing on the grey clay. Many authenticity in the game!

They seem to struggle balancing difficulty the past few games, sometimes expert is too easy and now it’s impossible to get to most returns as your players feel like they are stuck in the mud.
Maybe they could add sliders for custom difficulties as they did in AO2.

What level are you playing on? I'm playing on Medium and I've yet to win a set. On Easy I win every match.
yes exactly the same. I shouldn't say this but i get to 2-0 then up it to medium then at 2-2 go back to easy.Play 1 set 3 matches games.

They really need to start marketing this game if they want it to sell, I'd dare say most people don't even know it exists and won't, unless something changes from Big Ant or Nacon.

Even with the current gameplay, I'd imagine people put off by Top Spin will give it a go at least, although I feel they'll still be disappointed with this game too.

They really need to start marketing this game if they want it to sell, I'd dare say most people don't even know it exists and won't, unless something changes from Big Ant or Nacon.

Even with the current gameplay, I'd imagine people put off by Top Spin will give it a go at least, although I feel they'll still be disappointed with this game too.
Yes. The marketing is too light, TieBreak needs more advertising.
Having 120 players, the 4 GOAT, full AT WTA licences

US Open on Career with Rune

Ceremony US Open

More videos

Rafael Nadal Vs Novak Djokovic Monte Carlo

Justine Henin Vs Stefi Graff Indians Wells Hard

Ana Ivanovic Vs Maria Sharapova Monte Carlo

Finally managed to win a match on medium difficulty.Have to say its now enjoyable to play and looks more and more like tennis.One thing i would say that in career mode its too easy to accidently sim a game you should be playing.Happend to me twice now maybe they could put a warning are you sure wound want to sim this game.Missed out the Melbourne open (ao) final though still won it anyway but it felt hollow.

Finally managed to win a match on medium difficulty.Have to say its now enjoyable to play and looks more and more like tennis.One thing i would say that in career mode its too easy to accidently sim a game you should be playing.Happend to me twice now maybe they could put a warning are you sure wound want to sim this game.Missed out the Melbourne open (ao) final though still won it anyway but it felt hollow.
Do you have any tips you can share that turned your game around?

How's the gameplay boys? The movements still look jerky to me but that might just be the vids I have seen. I am maybe keen to jump in before the price hike but is it worth it?

I will put it this way more value at 24.99 for this than 37.99 for top spin. It's not perfect and there is no online community yet but there are tournaments to play and career mode is fairly accessible for now you play as a pro so you are automatically playing in better tournaments. That's my take I am more old school not a fan of the hoops you have to jump through to move up the rankings in top spin maybe its just me.I have limited time half an hour here or there.

Users who are viewing this thread