TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

It's only my opinion, so people can think the opposite
I'm playing TopSpin since the first by Pam on Xbox.
I was so happy to hear this mytic licence will be back 13 years after Top Spin 4.

The 3 first days, it was a banger for me : very nice venues presentation, Alcaraz is hère even he didn't look like the real one.
And baaaaam the big server fail for the first week end.

So i played more TieBreak game and I feel the major difference : the freedom and the script.

When I played TopSpin 2K25, sometimes I want to play hard to win the point and the game makes a shitty low ball to the net than i didn't want. In several occasions, it's like a Quick Time even, you put the button to make a shot and a different shoot is here. It's not acceptable.

Maybe TieBreak have some issues with transitions between some animations, but when I played it, damned the gameplay is free and more simulation. You can make winners, fault. AI need to ne more varied because there are only base liner players. Not enough players like Federer, who goes to the net many times, or on a break ball to push pression on the other player.

TopSpin 2K25 has better animations because there are scripted. I'm sad to say that but it's the truth. Top spin 4 has not this problem.

Hangar 13 has introduced more faults, shorter rallyes, it's nice but they have broken the gameplay with this f***ing timing bar.

I hope my english is nice enough to be understand. French people suck in English

Appreciate the time taken to explain mate. English is good !

Appreciate the time taken to explain mate. English is good !
Thanks. I love tennis games and TieBreak has a different feeling, invisible on video. I hope a demo will be released. It's not very sexy on video like Top Spin 2K25 did. The colours are to blue not flashy enough. But the gameplay is solid good. Like a PES 5. You need pratice to play well and when you mastered all the combinaisons (trigger, not trigger, direction of the stick, longer of pushing the button).

I know if I will made a good or a bad shot because of my placement. And it's important to appreciate the gameplay because it's looks like real life. Ok some shots are too strong and have a too good short angle, but damned Big Ants have something good.

The start of the Early Access was a mess. Teleportation everywhere, freeze, Bad AI. But since patch 4 and my favorite Patch 5, this game is good and could be a reference of tennis games if they continued to listen to the community.

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal Master Turin

leyton Hewitt Vs Marcelo Rios Roma

Career mode with Badosa

Sinner Career Halle Fritz Aliassime Shelton De Minaur Early Access 6 Expert

Novak Djokovic Vs Rafael Nadal Roma

I love Tennis but havent touched any tennis game in years since they are run by BA. Is this game worth it?

Career with Jannik Sinner : Wimbledon, Hambourg, Toronto

The big force of this game is the freedom and the variety of the gameplay. You can play strong, short, long, with finess, everything is possible. You can apply your tactic and you see on the court what you have decided. There is no script, only maybe when your ball hit the net. But all your actions you can choose with your paddle.

Career Badosa Budapest Washinghton US Open Early Access 6 Expert

Career Sinner US Open Early Access 6 Expert Difficulty part1

Career Sinner US Open Medvedev Zverev Rune Alcaraz Early Access 6 Expert Difficulty part2

I try to play with less power, and it's nice. AI needs to be stronger at high level.

Carrer Jannick Sinner Tokyo and Shanghai Expert difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread