TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

Some new videos on career mode with Wawrinka

Wawrinka Semi Finale US Open Vs Daniil Medvedev Early Access 7

Wawrinka Finale US Open Vs Casper Ruud Early Access 7 Expert

Wawrinka ATP 250 Zhuhai Vs Khachanov Djokovic Early Access 7

Wawrinka US Open Vs Hubert Hurkacz Ben Shelton Early Access 7

Stan Wawrinka Wimbledon Nishikori Augier Alliassime Early Access 7 Expert

Maaaan this wait for the Xbox release to unlock is painful. What happened to a midnight release?

Just seen that. It's bang out of order we have basically play tested the game for over 6 months pc users should get the same .Very disappointed in big ant over this.People have spent good time on this 3 days early access of game is not too much to ask.

Just seen that. It's bang out of order we have basically play tested the game for over 6 months pc users should get the same .Very disappointed in big ant over this.People have spent good time on this 3 days early access of game is not too much to ask.
I don't mind waiting 3 more days, but I don't think it's right that people who bought the EA game don't get best released version.

If you haven't got it yet, there's an update on Steam. I see Nadal and Djokovic. Is it the ACE edition?
I don't have time right now to investigate further.

Well the big 3 are there but if you want to play as nadal you have to wait until he has finished bouncing the ball before you want to serve same with djokovic.Now press conferences in career mode was asked how i liked playing against her when i was playing a male player.Seems umpire gets the scores wrong a bit now.Also no ball boys at all.Doubles is now working -well i use that term loosely .It needs a lot of polishing and after the game the loser celebrated as though they won.
Big shame the game was good until they put this two tier serving in.Its just not player friendly not sure its working 100% correctly .I think this game will get savaged in the reviews and by players.

Last edited:
TieBreak on PS5, retail version
I think a patch will be out soon

Roger Federer Vs Rafael Nadal Australian Open Expert difficulty

Dominik Thiem Vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga ATP 1000 Monte Carlo Expert difficulty

Stephanos Tsitsipas Vs Novak Djokovic Roland Garros Expert difficulty

Maria Sharapova Vs Jelena Otapenko WTA 1000 Hall Expert difficulty

Elina Svitolina Vs Leyla Fernandez Sydney Expert difficulty

Roster options et game modes

I've played a bit and as a launch spec, this feels the most solid a Big Ant game has done in a very long while, so credit where its due there.

I think i'll need to take a lot of time figuring out mechanics as it plays and feels a lot different to anything i've played. My main gripe is the AI on medium are so hard to play yet on easy you can win points off one return, the skill gap is huge there.

Not looked into anything more than the tutorials and play now, but I expected (maybe naïvely) to see a few more venues? Especially the likes of Eastbourne, Queens and others in England. But I guess the academy in time will cover that, same with players (as its disappointing to see if you select Wimbledon, there isn't a default whites selection)

If this is what early access does with titles I think it should be the way Big Ant goes from now on, as I feel with time and the content updates the studio provides this can surely go one way from here.

Users who are viewing this thread