TENNIS Tiebreak - Official ATP & WTA game

I've played a bit and as a launch spec, this feels the most solid a Big Ant game has done in a very long while, so credit where its due there.

I think i'll need to take a lot of time figuring out mechanics as it plays and feels a lot different to anything i've played. My main gripe is the AI on medium are so hard to play yet on easy you can win points off one return, the skill gap is huge there.

Not looked into anything more than the tutorials and play now, but I expected (maybe naïvely) to see a few more venues? Especially the likes of Eastbourne, Queens and others in England. But I guess the academy in time will cover that, same with players (as its disappointing to see if you select Wimbledon, there isn't a default whites selection)

If this is what early access does with titles I think it should be the way Big Ant goes from now on, as I feel with time and the content updates the studio provides this can surely go one way from here.

I think early access has done this game world of good and will for rugby as well. People just need to remember it’s exactly that when playing it

I think early access has done this game world of good and will for rugby as well. People just need to remember it’s exactly that when playing it
The edition currently on Steam for those who purchased the Early Access version is the ACE edition. Thanks to BA for doing that.
It shouldn't come as a surprise when they release a functioning product and do something decent for early adopters.

The small gripes I have are just how hard and inconsistent serving is, the AI are constantly able to run you wide across the court, which seems the main way they win points. The "if you key an input during a serve its an ace" thing from AO is still in the game, and flat shots are basically gone as a viable option.

Have to say the Djokovic challenge is quite good.Its the kind of thing that works well in a tennis game but a nightmare to pull off in a cricket game.Oscillate between easy and medium and still think sometimes if the first serve is bad then the second serve is bugged and the ball never goes green.I think a couple more patches and it will be good to go.Doubles has a lot of potential

Djokovic Challenge mode : first 4 defis against Tsonga,Nadal,Murrray and Anderson
Same trophy after every tourny and Nadal should be in white at wimbledon.You had it at expert difficulty .Can you actually select the difficulty for the challenge doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of it.

Same trophy after every tourny and Nadal should be in white at wimbledon.You had it at expert difficulty .Can you actually select the difficulty for the challenge doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of it.
Hello my friend.
For now, you can't select the difficulty. The 4 matches were on hard.
Nadal has no white uniforme, only a colour one. So it will fixed on the next patch I Hope.

When I played against Anderson, both players were on white.
For the trophy, in the Early Access, each tournament has a différent trophy, so maybe a bug.

I love this game for now, many things to improved but the feeling IS really great with a Dualsense. Console version are greats too. No big bugs and really smooth (60 FPS evertime)

Big Ants needs to nerf CPU AI, it made too many unforced errors and didn't go to the net at all. It needs to hit more aggressiv shots too.

Footsteps on clay were here in EA5, I don't know why they removed this cool feature.

Users who are viewing this thread