Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and everyone ends up caught down fine leg.

shubham466

County Cricketer
FIFA EA Sports 2k14

tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are a nuisance.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
BREAKING NEWS​

attachment.php

...prolly should've let Ross post that, but just saw it go online on AMAZON just now. Looks like they took my concept and ran with it. Kudos on the great sponsorship deal! Looks like it'll cost about rs299 in India and AU$120 everywhere else... Also, they've dumped the XBOX version because apparently Nick Cage hates Xbox, it looked at him the wrong way one day and he punched it in the throat. Hence, no XBOX version. Matt and Barmy will have more news after their exclusive Skype interview with Ross and Nick Cage from a bar in LA next week...

EDIT: Looks like Ross has had the Amazon link taken down, here's what used to be there...

From Amazon:

Nicolas Cage Cricket? is the next evolution in the cricket gaming experience. Featuring huge online and social media integration along with cutting edge graphics Nicolas Cage Cricket? represents a decades worth of research and development from the Big Ant Team. Game features include "Career Mode" where you can play as Nicolas Cage playing a cricket player in a movie about playing cricket through his cricket playing career, along with shorter forms of cricket including the popular T20 format, where you will manage Nicolas Cage and his Cageaholics? in an IPL style tournament featuring teams from around the world. Also featured is "Extreme Face Off" mode, where you play in Nicolas Cage Crickets? patented 'National Treasure Hunt' for 10 overs of shoot em up, gun slinging cricket, including car chases and helicopter heists to find the "Ashes Treasure" and most importantly... none of that boring test match stuff. Pre-order yours now.

Can't wait to bowl from the Helicopter.

Keep it locked in on PC.com for all your Nick Cage Cricket News...

Attachments

• NickCage-PS3-Medium.png
    NickCage-PS3-Medium.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 45
  • NickCage-Splash.png
    NickCage-Splash.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
God Biggs, I had a heart attack when u saw breaking news. You tease.:D

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
"NC Cricket" does have a ring to it... NCC ...I think it's released on the 17/01

D

Dutch

"NC Cricket" does have a ring to it... NCC ...I think it's released on the 17/01

I love the career mode in this game where he moves through movie lows and even lowers, grabbing money where he can, getting bad financial advice, not paying tax, grabbing any role that comes on offer even if it means letting the last drop of self-esteem evaporate into nothingness....oh and the acting in this, oh man.......

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...I believe there's also an easter egg whereby your Helmet is actually full of bees, while you bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread