TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...probably for the best. Satire isn't for everyone.

BREAKING NEWS​

attachment.php

...prolly should've let Ross post that, but just saw it go online on AMAZON just now. Looks like they took my concept and ran with it. Kudos on the great sponsorship deal! Looks like it'll cost about rs299 in India and AU$120 everywhere else... Also, they've dumped the XBOX version because apparently Nick Cage hates Xbox, it looked at him the wrong way one day and he punched it in the throat. Hence, no XBOX version. Matt and Barmy will have more news after their exclusive Skype interview with Ross and Nick Cage from a bar in LA next week...

EDIT: Looks like Ross has had the Amazon link taken down, here's what used to be there...

From Amazon:

Can't wait to bowl from the Helicopter.

Keep it locked in on PC.com for all your Nick Cage Cricket News...

I really clicked on the AMAZON link...... Can you believe that...... Nice one mate !!

They should one up EA and call it Cricket 26.

If EA and BA Studios come together then that will be a bang.So it should be CRICKET 169 (Multiply 13 by 13)..............:D

I think they have a big task making people not call it that or think of the whole game as the Cricket Academy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it named the same though.

...or think of the whole game as the Cricket Academy.

Well, lets put it this way, I don't think you register the domain "cricketacademygame.com" for just a beta release...

Well, lets put it this way, I don't think you register the domain "cricketacademygame.com" for just a beta release...

I needed a domain to attach the security certificate too :)

Sure you do. A domain registration is less than $10, you can't even get a copy of AC13 for that.

We've even registered domain names for April fools jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread