TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One suspects that given we have ratings from PEGI and ESRB that this might be the case :)

Haha... this thread is so redundant... Okay, so since there's nothing else going on, has anyone guessed the actual name? If it's actually Nicolas Cage Cricket I'll get 79cricket to make sweet love to you in the moonlight...

Haha... this thread is so redundant... Okay, so since there's nothing else going on, has anyone guessed the actual name? If it's actually Nicolas Cage Cricket I'll get 79cricket to make sweet love to you in the moonlight...

The problem is we would never get down to it.....there would be continuous small talk interjected with random whoops.....and then he would take off his mask and reveal a green, grinning face of a smiley.......

and second prize is he does it twice?

Depends on the "Stamina" of his "Batsman" I guess...

This thread just got awesome...

Cricket academy is actually a good name and I like the cover art by biggs. Simple and yer says what it needs too

Dutch goes all Game of Thrones on us... :lol

But the problem is that afterwards he will get too needy and constantly ask for screenshots.

Yes but i will hold you close and sing you to sleep.:p

----------

and second prize is he does it twice?

Couple of redbull and a blind fold should do it ross, also few screenshots of your game.:p

----------

Depends on the "Stamina" of his "Batsman" I guess...

This thread just got awesome...

I get the feel you love batman biggs, i have also been a superman fan go man of steel.:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread