TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is cricket live as ross said earlier revealing the name will reveal other things too/

BA Cricket 2k 14. Be unique:cheers :)

Mike Hussey's "Mr. Cricket 2014"

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the title is based on a player who doesn't really come into consideration for the present Aussie squad... Which rules out the present Aussie squad.....

I guess the title is based on a player who doesn't really come into consideration for the present Aussie squad... Which rules out the present Aussie squad.....
Well Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting were title players for Codemasters while EA had the ACB licence, so I don't think you can rule out players in the current squad.

Brian Lara was really a great player to have on the cover of previous games, there's very few players in the game now that command that level of respect from the fans from all the other teams - and if they want to make a series out of it, you want someone who is at that level but still has years ahead of them in the game.

If you want to build the franchise, you'd need to do it with a player who isn't just about to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread