TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine... Ross would be meeting with the relevant folks about a week after his title releases this year to have discussions about licenses and ICC rights to release a new version for the World Cup. If only Ross knew someone that worked next door to the ICC Head Office...

EDIT:

Also...

http://cricket14.com/

Well played.

LOL - I really thought people would have checked domain names and "whois" reports as we've had that domain for quite a while :)

Domain Name: CRICKET14.COM
Created on: 30-Apr-13
Expires on: 30-Apr-14
Last Updated on: 30-Apr-13

Registrant:
Ross Symons
PO Box 304
Mentone, Victoria 3194
Australia

BTW: went past Cage's house last week in LA - not on purpose :) - he's rebuilding renovating it, there must have been 30 blokes working on it! Video games must pay well!!

Last edited:
BTW: went past Cage's house last week in LA - not on purpose :) - he's rebuilding renovating it, there must have been 30 blokes working on it! Video games must pay well!!

When you put your name on a "money" franchise like Cricket, you can forget all that National Treasure cash and focus on the real dollars in cricket gaming...

Shingi Masakadza cricket 14

Growing Zimbabwe cricket, step by step

Same joke from 6 days ago, huh?

This one is more improved with updated career mode of starting in Kenya to becoming the first ever cricket player/president but the presidential career mode is still in progress

Your comedy is the IC2010 of this forum... ;)

...People go there to die. It's Barmy's 'elephant graveyard' of PlanetCricket.

Does really U.S.A. president interested in cricket???

Does really U.S.A. president interested in cricket???

Interested is an understatement I watched him in South Africa play a friendly, good little off-spinner and is pretty reliable with the bat

----------

...People go there to die. It's Barmy's 'elephant graveyard' of PlanetCricket.

Sounds like the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread