TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay i don't know why people call it "2014" but isn't this year 2013 ?

anyway they should just keep it simple and catchy like "Cricket 2013"

Though i don't really like Naming after cricketers.

ATMega169P

Banned
Is there a licensing issue if the name is after any other international cricketer?? because it is surprising that there is no mention of Sachin Tendulkar who is the best batsman in the world so far. If there is no licensing issue then it should be "Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 2014".

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there a licensing issue if the name is after any other international cricketer?? because it is surprising that there is no mention of Sachin Tendulkar who is the best batsman in the world so far. If there is no licensing issue then it should be "Sachin Tendulkar Cricket 2014".

Ofcourse you would need a license to use any player's name...both for currently playing or retired. Ross already confirmed it's not sachin tendulkar cricket. BA team approached him but couldn't strike a deal with him. There were financial reasons ofcourse.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I strongly feel it is an Aussie cricketer,a batsman.Can be anyone,Gilly,Haydos,Huss but from a personal point of view,being a die hard fan since childhood i would love it to be Mark Waugh Cricket 14 or Ricky Ponting Cricket 14 but Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007 exists,courtesy Codemasters,so i wish its Mark Waugh Cricket 14.:thumbs

Skatie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cricket Star 14
Big Ant Cricket 14
Quicks & Snicks 14

I think they have to stay away from cricket live 14 or just cricket 14 due to clashes when searching for the game in google for instance, your likely to get 2 million webpages with real world fixtures and scores instead of the game. They need to keep it original and fresh.

ATMega169P

Banned
Ofcourse you would need a license to use any player's name...both for currently playing or retired. Ross already confirmed it's not sachin tendulkar cricket. BA team approached him but couldn't strike a deal with him. There were financial reasons ofcourse.

Alright then we should give poor Michael Hussey a chance on this one atleast :p He was to be featured on Cricket Life's cover but that game ditched him. Michael Hussey Cricket 2014 :cheers

AbdullahKhanCricket

Club Cricketer
Look I want a Pakistani but I know Big Ant want an Australian so we'll do a deal.

We'll meet you half way with Mr. Fawad Ahmed.

How does that sound?

Fawad Ahmed's Cricket 14 haha

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
From whatever we know till now, that is -
1. It's a batsman (from the pic of a batsman playing a shot on the logo)
2.Big Ant's an Australian company, so it can well be an Australian player.
3. They'll surely consider the fan base in the subcontinent.
Given the fact that Gilly played in recent IPL seasons, I won't be surprised if he endorces BAC14...

angad

Chairman of Consent
From whatever we know till now, that is -
1. It's a batsman (from the pic of a batsman playing a shot on the logo)
2.Big Ant's an Australian company, so it can well be an Australian player.
3. They'll surely consider the fan base in the subcontinent.
Given the fact that Gilly played in recent IPL seasons, I won't be surprised if he endorces BAC14...

I believe Micheal Hussey would be a better bet as he is more famous worldwide. Also, since we know that Ross did approach Sachin (though the deal didnt work out), it might point to the fact that different region might get different players on the cover (so for Aussies it might be Hussey, for India it might be someone else etc)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors

I have been thinking about this Sachin name for about a week, maybe Ross was trying to get us of the trail:spy. We will find out next month so let's hope for a fast month. PS Back to ashes anyway, not the game but the real thing.:D

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross,i hope the name is Mark Waugh Cricket 14,he is one amazing batsman,even now people will watch him play with craze.Mark Waugh :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread