TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure we could find numerous pictures of a batsman in that pose if we looked hard enough. To be honest Adam Gilchrist would have zero appeal for the UK market anyway (which is bigger than the Aussie market). Not sure if they are planning on going the BLIC/RPIC route or hoping English fans want to buy a game endorsed by a player who ensured we kept losing the Ashes...

I'm pretty sure we could find numerous pictures of a batsman in that pose if we looked hard enough. To be honest Adam Gilchrist would have zero appeal for the UK market anyway (which is bigger than the Aussie market). Not sure if they are planning on going the BLIC/RPIC route or hoping English fans want to buy a game endorsed by a player who ensured we kept losing the Ashes...

Try it :p!! Nothing comes 'as close' as the Gilchrist pic!!! I am pretty sure we would have separate brand ambassadors!! Even in India (though it is not as big a market as UK or AUS) Gilchrist would not have much appeal! If it had to be an Australian, Brett Lee would have had much more appeal than Gilly!

I could believe Gilchrist as a commentator, as he will be doing the Big Bash for Ten; but not as a cover player.

I could believe Gilchrist as a commentator, as he will be doing the Big Bash for Ten; but not as a cover player.

I agree!! Even the name "Adam Gilchrist's Cricket 2014" sounds a little boring :p!

Its surely gonna be Adam Gilchrist' Cricket 14... Look at the pic:yes:yes

I had that same feeling that it might be Adam Gilchrist's 2014....As we all know Adam Gilchrist finished all the forms of Cricket against India...So the chances are high...:thumbs

How about "Don Bradmans Cricket".........Though he s not a left hand batsmen

TITLE

A suitable title for the game could be "THE CRICKET GAME 14"!

Try it :p!! Nothing comes 'as close' as the Gilchrist pic!!! I am pretty sure we would have separate brand ambassadors!! Even in India (though it is not as big a market as UK or AUS) Gilchrist would not have much appeal! If it had to be an Australian, Brett Lee would have had much more appeal than Gilly!

Thanks to IPL Gilly and Huss have huge fan following in India.

I know the silhouette matches Gilchrist but does that really mean anything? They're hardly going to use that actual image in the game, since they don't have IPL licencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread