TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big worry for us coz Ross might think what's the point in putting all this stuff in one edition when he can milk us for 3 titles for these features. Competition is supposed to push the quality of the product up but in this case it might force a rethink by Big Ant team :p

Looool. What is more likely to happen at this stage is ross is gonna release the net session for 15 bucks and we will all buy it over the ashes 2013 full game. :P

Looool. What is more likely to happen at this stage is ross is gonna release the net session for 15 bucks and we will all buy it over the ashes 2013 full game. :P

Atleast the net session has fielders and the DLC will release a net practise in the Ashes if it has fielders...

That's a big worry for us coz Ross might think what's the point in putting all this stuff in one edition when he can milk us for 3 titles for these features. Competition is supposed to push the quality of the product up but in this case it might force a rethink by Big Ant team :p

But the game is complete so all the stuff has to stay in the game. :lol

But the game is complete so all the stuff has to stay in the game. :lol

I sure hope so coz I would be tempted to take stuff out and put it in for a paid DLC or in the future iteration of the game ;)

After cricket 14's release and it's inevitable record breaking success (fingers crossed) i believe we will see a number of publishers/developers jumping in to make a cricket game to fill the void that will be left by trickster/505 games. So leaving a feature out right now is not a good idea because that lets the competition less to catch upto. :p

oh just you wait to you see the size of our OFFICIAL

Just something i bumped into while searching for a post. It hit me Ross probably is trying to point towards the official player in the title. Either a really big fella or a really tiny dude....any ideas? Now I am thinking Mathew Hayden

Last edited:
Just something i bumped into while searching for a post. It hit me Ross probably is trying to point towards the official player in the title. Either a really big fella or a really tiny dude....any ideas? Now I am thinking Mathew Hayden

Actually, Steve Davis is a big official. :thumbs

I think he was trying to say about the size of Official Licenses they've got...Just my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread