TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously _______ ______ Cricket 14 so I would just wait for them to announce it

This friday, cant wait

For me, it's Richie benaud cricket 14. And he's going to be in the commentary! ;)

He is brilliant as a commentator no doubt but please we are bored of hearing him all through the EA Series!We need new people like Harsha Bhogle,Ian Bishop,Shane Warne,David Lloyd etc..

Warne did IC2010, Bishop has done all the Codemasters games from 2005 to 2010! Lloyd is doing AC13.

I did not play IC2010,so no idea,i played Ashes 2009 but Warne had very limited commentry lines in it and Brian Lara Cricket commentry had Bishop,no doubt but from EA Sports 1999 to 2007,nearly 6 games we had Richie.I know Lloyd is doing it for Ashes 13 but i am in no idea to buy that game if atall it releases.I badly want to hear Harsha Bhogle's commentry in the game and i believe Ross wont dissapoint me. :)

I did not play IC2010,so no idea,i played Ashes 2009 but Warne had very limited commentry lines in it and Brian Lara Cricket commentry had Bishop,no doubt but from EA Sports 1999 to 2007,nearly 6 games we had Richie.I know Lloyd is doing it for Ashes 13 but i am in no idea to buy that game if atall it releases.
My point was more that you managed to list off two commentators out of four who have had major game commentary roles in the past and one who is commentating for the other game while wondering about 'new people'.

Indeed it is probably an Indian voice that is really missing from cricket games - I can't recall a game with any Indian commentator. It certainly would be a nice differentiator - though couldn't see that as the title.

Even Benaud isn't quite Madden.

I badly want to hear Harsha Bhogle's commentry in the game and i believe Ross wont dissapoint me.
There'll be an unlicenced Bhogle impersonator if it's anything like your last non-disappointment. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread