TITLE Suggestion for BIG ANT CRICKET !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are speaking about the commentary, no Bhogle please. Can't really tolerate his nonsense these days. Just tries too hard most of the times to sound 'smart'. If you get what I mean. If any Indian commentator I ever want to listen to over and over again is Sourav Ganguly. Speaks a lot of sense most of the time unlike many other Indian commentators.

As we are speaking about the commentary, no Bhogle please. Can't really tolerate his nonsense these days. Just tries too hard most of the times to sound 'smart'. If you get what I mean. If any Indian commentator I ever want to listen to over and over again is Sourav Ganguly. Speaks a lot of sense most of the time unlike many other Indian commentators.

Harsha Bhogle is a product of IIM-A.He is smart and that is why he appears smart.Dada is brilliant too but still early days to call him a great one.Anyway people are entitled to have their opinions :thumbs

----------

I am aware of that Great Man from Great Britan!But it never released!:(

Forget Rameez,Dada,Harsha. How many of you want Inzy as a commentator in this game?? :yes

Its gonna be Shahid Afridi or either Sachin Tandulker cricket 14.:spy

Its gonna be Shahid Afridi or either Sachin Tandulker cricket 14.:spy

Sachin has already been ruled out by Ross. I'm going for 'Mike Hussey's Cricket 14'.

I am with those who say 'Ricky Ponting Cricket 14'

My outside bet is 'Chris Gayle Cricket 14'

it will be Matthew Hayden 14. would be very surprised if it's called Ricky posting since he was part of a previous game . BA wouldnt want to be associated with that.

it will be Matthew Hayden 14. would be very surprised if it's called Ricky posting since he was part of a previous game . BA wouldnt want to be associated with that.

The old, shitty AFL games made by another company were called AFL Live 2003, 2004 etc and Big Ant made the odd choice of calling their game AFL Live as well. Many friends of mine didn't buy it because they thought it was made by the same company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread